Reviews for Running the Option
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Nice :)
rosewg chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
nice story! i wasn't counting edward could be a vampire too, well done :D
biblepam chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
had a feeling Edward was a vampire as well,, you left clues for us in all your decriptions of vampire abilities and such... enjoyed reading.. laters girl ..Pam b.
BabyBear08 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Cute OS, loved reading it!
pinklady34 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
oh that was really great and hot!
JD Thorn chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I totally called it! I'm shocked! Loved this 1shot. Perfect pallet cleanser between long stories. Loved the different vamp lore with fangs, human blood, & real memory tampering. Excited about I & I.
atbatbatb chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
nice
sparkledamnu chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Opened an Indie Fic Pimp email. It was a one shot. Oh well. I don't usually do O/S's or WIP's. But then I just barely made out your name. I knew I had to find out more. So I read on and what a surprise.

What a ride! Depth, emotions, mystery, simply magnificent. Why would I expect anything less?

Great job. Perfect story beginning to end. Thanks for writing.

Elaine - sparkledamnu on twitter
Siobhan Masen chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Loved it, loved all the new twists on the vamp thing and all. Would love to see more of it, how they learn to live together and such...also want to know if Emmett is a vamp also? Sorry, my mind comes up with the strangest questions sometimes. I'd just hate for Rosalie to miss out on her feeding/sex orgasm! I mean after all she is responsible for Bella getting hers, she deserves one too! Right?

Till next time...

bnjwl
Handsandfingers chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Man, how did I miss this? Where was I when you first posted this? *kicks rock I was under* Me likey. Ed in a white button down & jeans reminds me of a certain fab pic! *sighs* Question for Bella...Does vegetarian blood taste like carrots?
twilight007 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I love it ! :D
annaharding chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
OK - this was a truly different presentation of vampire life - but I liked it! Persistant Edward, nice! Thanx for the reading fun.
Kimmie2445 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
WOW! I didn't see that one coming. Great story! Thanks.
ByteMeGeekette chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Hehe Very nicely done. Loved it.
Cina's chapter 1 . 4/17/2011