Reviews for APHBlood
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
very good.
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
O.o Noooo America dont go over to the dark side. Waits screw that go to the dark side. I love this. Will there be more? I love to see everyone reaction to a crazy america.
Ladybug The Mime chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
The best part about this was the fact that I was listening to my iPod and a freaky Russian song I have came in a fit the mood of the story perfectly! Russia's so damn crazy! Oh, but America loves it and he knows it...or at least he loved it at the end...But seriously...this stories so creepy! I love it!
SakuraDrops141 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Should I feel soothed that I found the bloody-finger-licking and the kissing with blood on their lips absolutlely sexy? 0-0 great story!
aloverof-salmonandsoup chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
OMG THIS IS AWESOME! You should write one where China gets into the madness, hee hee! XD And Austria with a bloody piano! XD MORE!
CA184 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Please make another chapter. I would love to see what the other countries' reactions are to a crazy America.
Laughing Rain chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I just cracked up reading this. I don't know why... Maybe the insanity of being an American is getting to me?

Laughing Rain
Doubleblade Miriko chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
*Laughs insanely*

You should see the grin in my face now, I haven't been this happy in awhile, these are the fics that make me feel happy. This was so vividly described that I could see all that pretty blood around them, beautiful, words are not enough to tell how happy I am now. *Grins* Thank you for this!
Lone Star Gazer15 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
That was very interesting story. It was so cool! Will there be another chapter?
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
The fuck!

That's all I can say for this mindtrip.

Holy...crap this is nuts. Russiamerica with nuttyness that isn't just Ivan nuttyness. This is almost as hot as Yandere!Al.

...because the big paragraphs its...

wow.

...I can't say nothing else.