Reviews for Final Curtain
NCISWarriorCats chapter 1 . 2/10
Strangely enough, I'm listening to Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" while I'm writing this.

A beautifully written piece about Skyfire, one of my favourites from G1. Amazing characterization, no one being OOC. This fits in nicely to my mental bio I have of Skyfire.

. . . And the only time I've called a character Jetfire is: a) I'm referring to my brand-new OC by the same name, b) Using the Bayverse Jetfire (the really old bot in Revenge of The Fallen who uses a cane and can hardly remember his name), or c) Very rarely referring to G2 Jetfire as a completely separate-but connected-character to Skyfire.

"See You Again" fits in nicely to this story, and the ending of your Bayverse/G1 story, "Twisted by Fate". That. . . was the title, right? It had been translated into Latin or something like that. Hope you post a new chapter to "Pariah" soon.

Little Kunai chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I like this a lot, it's not a purely selfish decision obviously, he's taken a good long look at what's around him the best way he could and made some harsh realizations that none of the others would want to hear anyways.
padawanjinx chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Wow... very poignant. I never thought of it that. They autobots really did treat him as a glorified taxi. Must have been annoying to be seen as nothing but someone to rescue and drop off fighters. And he had a point. There's a chance the war would prove nothing, both sides too bitter against the ohter to truly be at peace. And its possible that Prime would lose his standing after the war because new counsil would be established.

Now I can imagine Skyfire sailing amoung the stars without care or worry. Hope he has an energon converter or he's going to be running out fuel very soon!

Byrnstar chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Nicely done. It would be interesting to see how long it would take the other Autobots (at least the perceptive ones) to realize they don't *know* what made Skyfire leave...because no one ever bothered to know *him*...

That said, it's a rather bittersweet irony that Skyfire is fourtunate enough to have an alt mode capable of getting away from the war. Wonder how long the fighting would last if everyone had the same?
Ersatz Writer chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Yay! Awesome! This is so sad... Poor Skyfire... Is Cliffjumper really that much of a jerk? (I knew Gears was... LMAO 'YOU MONSTER! You made him... Nice!') -_- Hmm... Must study G1 again... XD What happened to Skyfire at the end? I checked on TFWiki, but it seems like after Fire in the Sky and Fire on the Mountain he just turned into a transport vehicle and appeared ever so often. D: Yep, I'm just gonna read some of your TF fanfics if you don't mind! ;) (No wait why would you mind? LOL) I think I can learn some stuff here! :D
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Eliza Aacher chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This fic was very well written and I enjoyed reading it; sad as it was...

Also, I found it to be refreshingly well structured and quite original too.

I couldn't help but agree with your comments in the A/N- I've observed the traits you mentioned appearing in fics also... I think you did well in finding the 'middle ground' in your interpretation of Skyfire's character. I liked it, anyway.

I actually decided to visit your page because I read a review you'd written- your writing and perception just seemed a cut above the rest and unsurprisingly your work reflects that.

Thanks for a good read. :)
Death Scribe chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Great story. I hope the Autobots eventually realize how badly they treated Skyfire.
Northwest Sage chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Fantastic from start to finish! For those not familiar with the character, you did a great job of relaying his history and his thoughts. Using Cliffjumper in his role was perfect, and it was nice seeing someone else besides Mirage or Beachcomber having an issue with "lil' red". It would be kinda fun to read a follow-up down the road, updating us all on his new journey!
Shadir chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Very good.
Balrog Roike chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I like it

It's a strange mix of bitterness and acceptance and finally some sort of new, almost desperate hope.

I certainly like this solution better than the "was destroyed somewhere along the way"-bit

Well done,

Flutter Flight chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Oh wow. That was nicely written. o_o I do wish Skyfire luck on his ventures.
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I really like this perspective. It really puts a different view on Skyfire. That's all we really see of Skyfire in the series is being transportation. The piece was well written, and by the end, we really feel sympathy for Skyfire and hope he does well with his new life.