Reviews for The One Where Will Schuester Must Get Over Himself
At that moment...

Will realized...

That he really screwed up.
Mickey chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
I really like this story
PS
Will really is a ass sometime
Tricia bowles chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
I want will I got his daughter is Tricia schuester
Percy-Jackson-is-the-best-ever chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Awww... I wish there was a sequel, I really liked this!
ButchthePansexual chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
I genuinely love the fact that this could have truly happened on the show. Perfect characterization and I love how you ended it.
dwgleek98 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I also think that Mr. Schue can be really stupid about things like this. Thank you for this story!
NotAbabyPenguin chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
You know what the worst part of this story is? That could probably be cannon, cause Will is just stupid like that :/
Sailor Jupiter chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
i really loved it! awesome job!
NoLongerDoesThisAccountLiveOn chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Wait, i haven't reviewed this yet? OMG! This is one of my favorites ever because Will really annoys me and I love to see him get put in his place. I was rereading it for the millionth time and i went to the reviews and realized I had never even reviewed this! Sorry. Hope you keep writing, this was really good.
Kurt's Anatomy chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I'm actually glad it wasn't one of those creepy student loving teacher fics. Kudos to Kurt for setting him straight. :)
The Corrupted Mind of Emmaline chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Aww, short and sweet with a little humor! Great story! :D
CaskettKlainer chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Schuester was such an idiot... and poor Kurt!
wordsthatrhyme chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
:( Poor Kurt. I hate the assumptions people make of him. He's an amazing person.
ktfranceebee chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Awww. What a great story. The whole thing was fantastic.
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This is excellent! You had a couple of one-line gems in here, namely:

"Finn has actually started writing whole sentences instead of just writing "hola" whenever he gets stuck."

"And just like that was gone, leaving Emma with an unexpectedly sour taste in her mouth. Toothbrush in hand, she made her way to the teacher bathroom down the hall, hoping Will wasn't going to do anything he couldn't fix."

"Next time, I'll balance them on Quinn's baby bump!"

I LOVED the twist at the end, too, and it was nice to see Mr. Schue take accountability for misinterpreting and make the effort to make things right with Kurt. Well done!