Reviews for No Time Like the Present
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
cool
Angellufy chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Greta fic! I found it through Nikkon and loved it.
pinchfield chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Nice paradox! I'd had enough of all the angst-ridden fics and coming across this was great.

I really enjoyed reading it. Buffy's reaction to her younger self was really good, and when they got into that fight it was even :D
littletempest chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Very nicely written. All characters are in character. Excellent work!
Michi-Sama chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
This is a great fic. Faith is my favorite buffy character and you did a great justice to her! Great puns, great chracterizations, and an awesome plot!
Dante de Troy chapter 1 . 6/19/2002
Thoroughly enjoyed the story. I've just this summer started watching Buffy and, being the kind of guy I am, I started from the beginning. I'm just not making my way through the middle of the third season, so it was nice to find a well written fic from that period.

keep writing!
Joshua The Evil Guy chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
This was GREAT! I love Time paradoxes. Hell, if I could, I would make a career out of inventing them! Do you mind if I were to use this idea one day for a story of my own?
smile7499 chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
oooh, great story! i loved it!
LA chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
You were right. This story kicked ass down the block and into an old mansion where the story proceeded to stab it with a sword and send it to Hell. Nope, not bitter here. But it really rocked.
Heather chapter 1 . 2/1/2001
Another amazing fanfic! After reading "A Tale of Slayers" last night, I just had to read this one... and it didn't let down! I hope you continue to write Buffy fic.
Mace chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
Massive! This is a huge fic. But, you didn't let the plot get slow or the dialogue fake, so I didn't feel like I was suffering during the hour-and-a-half I've been sitting here reading this. Good job. This certainly was a interesting way to portray both the S1 and S3 Buffy and show how much she has changed in the course of the show. The whole Faith/young Buffy teasing added a little spice without heavy slashy overtones. It seemed like Oz was a little withdrawn from the whole fic, like you used him because you were only obligated to include him. Likewise Angel . . . only to a lesser degree (he was missing a little depth). Otherwise, characterization was great. Plot dynamics and dialogue were handled very well. This was an excellent fanfiction. Glad to have read it. Mace
Sonar chapter 1 . 11/18/2000
What the hell is that? Where's Cordy, Oz and Wesley?
Michael K. Donovan 8 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
It's nice to see when someone goes through the trouble to make small references to the TV storyline accurate. A decent turn on the 'time-travel' idea too. As well explained as such a thing can be. Found it a little confusing telling one Buffy from the other in places though. Not an easy thing to pull off, I know.
Kristen Elizabeth 10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
An absolutely fantastic story that I was priviledged enough to see come together over the past month or so. My friend Joseph is going places in the world of writing:)
Kia 10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
It was great. I really enjoyed it.