Reviews for Familiar faces
hot chocolate mess chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
That was good. I like it.
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This is really good. Percival...How I adore thy.
Phoebe Caulfield 16 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I was surprised at how much I loved this, I thought it was really wonderful seeing Percy try to rise above himself to be a better person and to honor Fred. I thought you captured Percy well, and made him seem very three-dimensional and sympathetic. Job well done!
hydraspit chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
This was interesting. Well done!
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
That was a really sweet nice and simple fic. I really liked it. Great job :)
bluestargem chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
It's quite a nice and thoughtful piece :) I like the reasons why Percy volunteered for the trauma section and how you wrote him and Hannah. And I especially liked the ending - how Hannah became Percy's first friend. It was kind of like another beginning, if you know what I mean :P Great job!
MollyWeasleyObsessed chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
very cute i really loved it(:
ThePandorica chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This was definately different, but you wrote something very nice with the characters you were given. It was plausible, as I can definately see Hannah liking kids, and Percy was really well written too. :)

Immense work!

Selenehekate chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This is a very unusual piece, and yet I really like it. I like that Percy was working at St. Mungos. Very good fic; I really enjoyed it!
in sync chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Oh, I liked this. I never considered Hannah even /knowing/ Percy, so this was definitely a different read for me.

I liked that the reason why Percy was volunteering was because of Fred, I think that showed a lot about him.

Great job!

Morghen chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I liked this a lot! The background to why Percy volunteered added a lot to the fic. I really liked the part about him trying to spread Fred's smile. Your portrayal of Hannah was really nice, too, and I could see them actually being friends. Good job!

deadtodd chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I like the idea of Percy working at St Mungo's. :) I guess it doesn't hurt that he's one of my favorites. Well I liked this a lot. Very cute and nice writing style.