Reviews for Consequences
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 6/29
That was awesome! I honestly came close to getting worked up when I though Merlin was dead. Great job with all the emotions!
luminare91 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I really liked the way you combined Arthur's two most likely reactions in this fic. It was very in character for both of them.
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Oh my... I literally hurt for Merlin -_- And Arthur when Merlin had "died"... So sad, but so well written.

Awesome job!
Black Light Brightness chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
SEQUEL!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Awesome! I was like so crying...when I thought it wasn't a trick and Merlin was really dead! I was so relived! I loved the ending...awesome! And I really really loved all the hurt/comfort and angst! What Arthur did to protect Merlin...*sniff* Poor Merlin!
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Oh, that was so cool!

I like your other one a smidgeon more, but only a smidgeon.

Please write more! I need fics like this!
sinka chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I read this story some time ago and I since I didn't have a account couldn't leave a review. But it has stuck with me ever since so now I had to come and tell you this story is *truly* amazing! It's really well written and the conflict is heartwrenching! You can feel Arthur and Merlin's pain. The former believing that trying to protect Merlin he has in fact get him killed, and the later believing he never meant anything for Arthur.

I hope you write lots and lots of stories in the future, I'll be sure to read them all!
Jen89 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I loved this. Very well written. I really like the friendship between Merlin and Arthur on the show and I think you captured it very well in this story. :)
Forbearnan chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Great story! Love your style of writing!
threecankeepasecret chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
This... was really, really good.
Jenn1984 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I really enjoyed this story. It was a great length and written wonderfully, and it had a lot of beautiful imagery throughout it. The dialogue was good, I could hear the voices of Arthur and Merlin in my head. Loved their bond of friendship. Also how it's still cracked, but the last paragraph had Arthur feeling so hopeful. Very nicely done.

Jenn
Incoming Grapefruit chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This was truly wonderful! It's one of those little gems that gets buried amongst the mountain of stories that continually pour into the archives. I'm glad that I chose to take a peak at your profile after I read your brilliant review!

Hurt/comfort of the emotional kind is the hardest to tackle, and I personally thought you handled it beautifully. I liked how you began at Arthur's present circumstances, then took us back to further explain the situation, and then moved us forwards to the present again to finish off the tale - and it all flowed so well! The dialogue was sharp, the characterisation admirable and the plot as unique as they come. Well done!

But curse you for making me weep like a girl at Merlin's apparent death. My tears were all for naught! *clutches chest dramatically*

Thanks for sharing!
Sweet Ginger Snap chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
You're really good at rending people's hearts asunder.

I mean, really. I almost started crying when Merlin quasi-died!

Just riding an emotional roller coaster... you write amazing stories!
laughingst chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
A beautiful, touching story that I had to read twice. Oh, how WELL DONE.
Rosimae chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I love this story, and I want more! I hope you keep writing, you've done a wonderful job here and I want to read more about what happens next. Both Arthur and Merlin have changed and grown and I want to witness more of it. Good job, and keep it up :)