Reviews for If You Knew My Infinite Charm
Cynder713 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
The way you write Gus and Shawn's banter is spot on! And I'm so worried about Lassie!
xxSpade's Ace chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Sweet baby Jesus, why did I keep skipping over this story? Because it had a lot of words in it and I didn't want to read through the whole thing?

CLEARLY, I AM RETARDED.

This was an amazing story (I like the Shassie ending :D). Poor Carlton! Him on drugs seemed really...real. How it lowered his defenses and he had no cold, gun-toting, Head Detective facade to shield his emotions with. I. LOVED. THIS. STORY.

...Lassie or Shawn whump never hurts, either. XD
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I really loved this story! Nicely written.
KP chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
What a great story! The characterization was spot-on, with terrific dialogue and interactions. Wonderful overall storytelling too. I loved the plot, the pacing, the suspense, and the satisfying wrap-up at the end. One of the best out there.
blackducky chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I just finished reading this whole fic and I loved it. Seriously. This story is wonderful! And I love the different versions at the end. You should totally write more Psych fics!
whats-up-people chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
What a FANTASTIC story! I tip my hat to you, excellent writing! I also greatly appreciate the shassie edition! I Like the pairing bit its also nice to enjoy a gen story & read it with pairings afterwards!
Llewlyn chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
You are just a fantastic writer! I love the playfulness (and i've also wondered about Gary Busey's teeth...)
dreamer3chan chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
this story is absolutely amazing. very suspenseful n well written. only pity is that there isnt more shassie in it. please write more on this pairing!
libco chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
I like the Shassie ending the best!
invisalite chapter 7 . 1/12/2011
The boys! THEY ARE AWESOME. :)

invisalite
Vuurvlieg chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
On psychfic it said you'd have a variation on the ending over here and since I love this fic and any aditional writing sounds good to me... where is it? *looks around wildly*
Jinxauthor Mel chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
This was a very cool story, an interesting read indeed. I've been so captivated I never forgot what happened last time from one chapter to the next. Thank you for writing. _
Saru Wolfe chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
I am amazed! This was brilliant. Definitely one of the best fics I've read.

Gus and Shawn were perfectly in character, and their witty banter did them justice. You were hilarious on that front. I know it isn't easy to translate a character like Shawn into the written word, but you did it well and kept it going at the same snappy pace that the show takes all its scenes. What amazed me was that your entire writing style changed between characters. When Lassiter's POV came up, the style changed to fit him and his introspection. It was all done beautifully.

The plot, in and of itself, was over the top a bit, but you still managed to pull it off, and very well. You have an excellent sense of what tidbits the audience needs and when so that they stay interested. It was well planned and structured, and it was full of the suspense. Overall, this is one of my new favorites. Keep it up!
Jest'lyn Tal chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Wow. Great story. I think you got the voices of the character right on - especially Gus and Shawn's banter. Nicely done, that! The twists and turns were well timed, keeping the plot moving without sacrificing detail and keeping us guessing and worried to the end.

Absolutely great.
invisalite chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
Good ending! :) I really liked how you kept the tension up through here-it was awesome. :)

invisalite