Reviews for The Mercer Men and Their Women
Orange Drink chapter 36 . 11/4/2012
Wow, This Is Really Good, As A Bobby Fan It Is Hard To Find Good Stories With Him As The Star So I'm Glad I Found This, It's Just A Shame That This Seems To Be Discountinued And I Really Hope That Is Not The Case. Please Return With More Soon
ILoveAnime89 chapter 36 . 6/28/2012
Love it update again soon. .
MorgansBabyGrl chapter 36 . 2/6/2012
So its 3 in the morning and I started reading this off and on since 10! You had me hooked! I loved it!
First Lady Lestat chapter 36 . 1/12/2012
I really hope you come and continue this one day
sweetchocolate26 chapter 35 . 7/30/2011
Omg you finally updated! I love this story! It was perfect! Update soon please!
wishyouwerehere14 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
LOVE IT!
sweetchocolate26 chapter 34 . 11/1/2010
yay! im so glad you updated! i was dying lol...excellent chapter can't wait for more :))
LiveFreeDieWell chapter 33 . 10/8/2010
"She would have to live with his parents?" lmao! so cuuute, look at the little girl already jumping ahead to marriage ;)
stankface chapter 32 . 10/6/2010
I have a feeling that the dance will be exciting. I hope Bae really does like Julianna.
sweetchocolate26 chapter 32 . 10/5/2010
loved this chapter! so glad juju and justin talked to their dad about everything going on with them! update soon
LiveFreeDieWell chapter 32 . 10/4/2010
I hope everything works out with Bae and his rents :) and I can't wait for Bobby to meet him! because he's so respectful and I think Bobby would be able to tell if some kid is bullshitting him or not with the respect angle, I think Bobby wouldn't know quite what to make of the respectful & polite Bae :) anyway, update again soon ;)
stankface chapter 31 . 10/1/2010
I just love how you've thrown this Bae character in the mix. Can't wait for the next chapter.
sweetchocolate26 chapter 31 . 9/27/2010
I think juju should play around w/ justin when he asks about Bae lol. I like Bae he is sweet and I think he and juju should def get to know each other more and see where it goes. great job & update soon!
PinkDough chapter 31 . 9/26/2010
"I did until you skinned it to make that weave you're wearing" she replied.

Marilyn's mouth fell open and she turned and stomped out of the cafeteria.

OMG GO JUJU! LMAO THIS FOR A GOOD MINUTE

YO GIRL MY HERO FOR THAT ONE LLAB!
LiveFreeDieWell chapter 31 . 9/26/2010
Bae sounds nice :) and she could be like a normal teen and spin it her way, have her tell Justin that if he can keep stuff from her than she can do that same :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »