Reviews for Gimme Sympathy
Nice...
TheChiaroscuro chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
*o*
Diablo Priest chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I liked this. It is tied up tightly with the "words" - that seemed to highlight Chloe's pain. The backstory was interesting. Damn, now I want to know more about Chloe and Fiona!
JUJUChick16 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Very understandable for this to be Chloe's thoughts and feelings inside. I always wondered if there could have been something between them if she could leave her husband for Chloe, as I have said I hoped she would. I liked how you got into the characters head, you did an amazing job!
kim chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
WOw! This is well written and intense. Love it. Love this movie.
Ysabel-Granger chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Hello and sorry for my awful english, I'm spanish. But I needed to tell you I love your story, it's so Chloe, I hope you keep writing more fics about Chloe and Catherine... I loved this movie tough I would prefer a different end.

Kisses!

Ysa.
alifetimeago chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Thanks for replying to my other message, and yeah, this is really good. I'll wait to read some more good ol' Chloe stories when you have written them.

Good luck.
Awesomesauce chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
"The game of how far I can push her out of his arms, and into mine."

Amazing piece. I especially liked the transition between Chloe at first just wanting Catherine, but now needing her. I hope you'd continue this or write a different one because I really hated how the movie ended and wished things could've been different. The flow of this story is very Chloe.
Floorplan91 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Loved it! I can totally see Chloe thinking that. I just saw the movie yesterday hope to read more of you