Reviews for The Start of a Beautiful Friendship
victorionious chapter 1 . 7/30/2010

Yeah, I did go crazy with the exclamation (you have no idea how long it took me to spell that word. My 'l' button wasn't working right for some strange reason. What's wrong with me today?) points, but can you blame me?

Anywho, the reason for the many exclamation points is that it would be SOOOO FUNNY TO watch Jasper teach History! He'd be all like, "Okay, class, can you please turn to page 367. Good. Now promptly rip it out of your book and eat it. Yes, John, you heard me correctly. Eat it. Now."

Anyway... I think I'm going to go type that now, if you don't mind. If I put it up on ffn, I'll be sure to say in the A/N: Whilst reading a one-shot by That70sshowlova entitled The Start of a Beautiful Friendship, I got this idea...
Tsunami Starsheart chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Hihi! I got your message and I'll be happy to write a review for you. Now..I'm nto a huge Twilight fan..buuuut...I have a massive crush on both Jasper and such I make it a point to ferret out most fanfics surrounding them. This one was well written and quite amusing. Thanks for putting it out here. I know from experience how hard it is to expose your own writing for critique. In a manner of takes thanks! I absolutely adored this fanfic! _
Empressgirl69 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Okay so i like the fact that you have Jasper and Bella as friends in this, everyone always talks about the birthday inccident, and it was only one time. Its nice to see the stories of them getting along and getting closer and i do like it how there acting better towards each other at the end in contentment.
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 1 . 7/2/2010