Reviews for Real Lessons
Cuddlykitteh chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
BWAHAHHAA XD

Poor, poor Gromble. Oh how awful it must be to be the ONLY ONE IN THE ROOM to need brain bleach, as all the other monsters don't understand how or what human sex is.
Though, I wonder why monsters would ever find it disturbing in the first place- Monsters don't have anything in their moral code against sex, hence they would never get why it's so wrong for us.
queenluka chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Hahahaha, hilarious! I can absolutely imagine this happening. Ah, I miss this show. So is this going to be a oneshot, or can I look forward to another chapter?
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
OMG so funny xD awesome story!
Ali Camille chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Oh, how I miss this show! I have every episode from when they used to run this on Nick Toons. Damn tv channels! It was a perfectly good show!
MissNemisisFace chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Ah, this gave me a hearty lol. Thanks. Good on ya!

MNF
Sydsas chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Lol. Oh my god! Hilarious! Oh, but poor, Krumm! XD
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Bahahaha! I can see that happening! Man I miss this show.
NHOIKAfangal97 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
... weird... hmm very weird story. lols i just love it when ickis n oblina argue its like sooo funny xDD er.. i might be looking forward to more of this.. idk lols
Dirge for the Dead chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Haha, that's hilarious!

...

Poor Krumm.

Loved Oblina and Ickis part, though. XD
windsister chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
BAHAHAHAHAHA! Too funny! The Gromble on sex-ed. Man, I wish I'd learned from him-Somehow I think his teaching would've made the whole experience less awkward. Lol.

You have a How to Tame Your Dragon blanket? Does it have Toothless on it? Too cute!
M.L.E. 13 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
May I just say, you made me giggle from the moment i realized what was going on.