Reviews for From Courtier, To Queen
RStiltskinned chapter 19 . 8/20/2010
Ahh a wedding! I love the ending of this story as much as I love the story itself! I once did a drawing of the Red Queen in a wedding dress, but my version was white.

I would really like to do some illustrations to your story.

check out my deviantart account if you're interested!
Supermrslove chapter 20 . 8/17/2010
Wow apaulutly increadible I loved it I hope u write another one I mean Beth could use some love don't ya think
Niphuria chapter 20 . 8/17/2010
Nicely wrapped up happy ending. So, I guess there WILL be a Book III? Nice! But for now, I'm glad Beth can relax. And NO siblings! LOL
Niphuria chapter 18 . 8/4/2010
Nice, happy chapter! I wouldn't say no to a Book 3! :)
Suppermrslovett chapter 17 . 7/28/2010
That was good can't wait for your next story keeper comin I'll be waitin
Broadway Babe WA chapter 17 . 7/26/2010
this is really, REALLY good and I'm glad you love your iracebeth cut out ;) you should have seen my friend Mina as her. she wore a red boa on her head for the hair D
Niphuria chapter 14 . 7/26/2010
Ha! Fair enough. There are lots of Tarrant/Alice fics, but not all of them are good, but neither are Iracebeth ones! :)

But I love your stories. Very, very much! And I like your OC. Some are just horrible. But, some are very good!

I'm looking forward to your next story.

I do admit I feel odd about Iracebeth and Tarrant. She destroyed his family. How can he love her now? But...maybe it's a case of letting go of the past. :)
Supermrslovett chapter 13 . 7/21/2010
This story is so good up date soon I'm looking forward it
Oneoftheseven chapter 13 . 7/13/2010
What is gonna happen to Iracebeth?I really wanna find out! Love this story so much! Please update soon!:D
Supermrslovett chapter 13 . 7/11/2010
Wow that was soo good I can't wait to see what happens to Irasibeth update soon k looking forward
Niphuria chapter 13 . 7/11/2010
Oh, my! This isn't good at all! And Beth is still angry and depressed, understandably. But I hope she changes her mind and tries to rescue her mother!

This is getting better and better!
Broadway Babe WA chapter 11 . 7/9/2010
Love it! Nice work!
Niphuria chapter 11 . 7/9/2010
Oh, this began so lovely and ended so sadly. What ever is wrong with Iracebeth?

Stayne...I wonder about. Again I have a theory, but you will likely surprise me again most wonderfully and prove me wrong! But he obviously distresses Iracebeth.

I hope she and Beth make up! Update soon, please!
Little Miss Porcelain chapter 10 . 7/8/2010
this is an awesome story please continue!
Niphuria chapter 10 . 7/7/2010
Awww...love the mush mush chapter! And you've explained why Mirana gave up her crown, which makes sense! Thank you!

Only thing is with this chapter, you had Beth ask Racie to come to bed so they could talk, but they never talked! Did they just change their minds and settle for closeness? Don't worry about it. Sometimes actions speak louder than words.

And a mini-Iracebeth! What an image! :) LOL The ending was great. Tadpoles on toast, indeed! :D