Reviews for The King's Captive
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
So, I wish you had finished this but I definitely don't blame you.
Kaitlyn chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
I LOVE this story... Please continue it
ChelseaElaine chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
Will you please continue this story? It's great!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
I really wish you would continue this! How could you not? By far one of best lileys...
MMM chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
Please just update.. Cannot get this story out of my head! I love original storys and this one just piss's all over other ones so well done unless you dont update then you just suck!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
Please update this, I will review at this once a week until you do & it may become annoying, best liley yet!
Hi chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
can you pleasee continue this story, its like my favourite liley fanfic so far; you are an excellent writer, i read this like a year ago and i still wonder from time to time if you are going to post the next chapter!; i really hope you continue the story )
BlackHelix chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
What happened? Why you stop? This is me favorite Liley story.
niley4eva2012 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
i love it! yay liley is starting to go for each other! can't wait to read more! i hope they get that compass!
cool story chapter 9 . 2/2/2012
u really need to continue. soon plz. ive read this 4 times and am captivated each time. u r a terrific auther and need to continue and finish this amazing piece of work. im going to be honest i hate reading but this story is superior to my hate. it over came my hatred and that is a very hard task to u have writers block try to find a muse it will help you move on in this story that will forever keep u entriged.
hey you chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
Hey that was great story why you stop?
O'Reilly9 chapter 9 . 12/8/2011
Just stumbled across the story and spent the last two hours reading it. ] This is such a good story, I will be sure to read the next chapter as soon as you update!
pat alex chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
i read all of kings captive and despite being a first person perspective i really enjoyed it and look forward to further chapters. keep up the good work
Regan4567 chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
I loove it! :D You have got to update it soon, I really need to read the rest now, you've left it at such a point where I really need to keep reading. And of course, the Liley is always a great part of the story :P
volksgti94 chapter 9 . 9/11/2011
Uh... YAY! times like 1000! Now see this is why i fellin love with this website and pairing, because of writers like you. Sure there is a little bit of a wait inbetween updates, but the chapters are so WORTH IT!

Anywho, minirant over- Ah-freaking-mazing chapter, finally they admit to each other their feelings :))) Oh and the whole "Miley the King of the Pirates," i loved that and it all makes sense now. The ending was a real, not exactly a twist, but it was very clever thinking on lily's part ;)

Great job, can't wait for more!