Reviews for All Will Be Well
Saga of Eternal Rain chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Ahh this was quite sad but strangely, I felt that it was totally in character. You wrote in such an in-depth way on Kairi's mind that I felt it was wouldn't be wrong for Kairi to have actually had these kinds of feeling in Nightmare Inspector. Anyway, I'm glad that there was such a story here in the Nightmare Inspector community for us fans to read, and I hope you keep writing because the words you commit to paper (or in this case computer) come together quite nicely and the whole story is quite amazing.
Meda Princess chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
THis is sad but really well written. Only...Didn't Shima come back at the end? I could have swone that he was pointing his finger at Kairi in one of the ver last panels. And wasn't Shima created because Chitose's dead body was leave in the room? I guess it doesn't matter too much. THis is still a great story.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
While not entirely sure I understand the ending, I enjoyed this fic. I liked the more serious side to Kairi.

On another note, you...you fabulous author, you have brought the NI archive up to two pages of fanfiction! Congratulations and thank you!