Reviews for Sonic World Adventure Rush
thesoniczone11 chapter 24 . 10/3/2012
Tails is almost as fast as Sonic and as agile as him also.
thesoniczone11 chapter 18 . 10/3/2012
Only as fast as a marathon runner? WHAT?! HES SUPPOSED TO BE FASTER THAN SOUND! HE IS NOT A NORMAL HEDGEHOG!
SiFi270 chapter 26 . 12/3/2011
This is it so far? Already? But the TVTropes article details so much more than this!
SiFi270 chapter 18 . 12/3/2011
I love this chapter. Sonic Chaos is one of my favorite games in the series, and Mecha Green Hill was my favorite zone from it.

...I'd better go before I start a "should have been in Generations" rant.
SiFi270 chapter 16 . 12/3/2011
Isn't the SEGA Pirate supposed to be a one-eyed skull?
SiFi270 chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Okay, you got me. What are the talking baseball bats from? The closest thing I could think of was the strange basketball hoop creatures from Sonic's Gameworld.
BianaryHedgehog chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
Another great chapter, but you wanted "slain," "slew" is an adjective meaning "a lot".

Random comment: The Babylon Rouges' blimp is approxmently 1/3 the size of Jet's ego.
BianaryHedgehog chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
This story is great! I love Marine! One thing on my mind though, is that "cooee" means "sight".

Random comment: Is SRA in there or SMB 64 DS?
Tortured Artist chapter 18 . 2/27/2011
Chapter 18 is honestly my favorite so far, if nothing else for the sheer nostalgia I got from it. Bear in mind, I do like most of the recent games, but I'm more of an old school Sonic fan at heart. I've always liked the old 16-bit games and the old cartoon shows like Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog and SatAM. So I really like the old-school references in this one like the roboticizer, Dr. Robotnik as apposed to Dr. Eggman, Scratch and Grounder, and the line "TARGET CONFIRMED AS SONIC THE HEDGEHOG! TERMINATE ON ORDERS FROM THE BROTHERHOOD!" reminds of "PRIORITY ONE HEDGEHOG! DETAIN BY ORDER OF ROBOTNIK!" You know, the line the SWATbots say in SatAM.

Thanks for the nostalgia and, if I may steal a quote from Sonic, it's way past cool!
McGeesJabberwock chapter 19 . 2/6/2011
Hey, Scratch and Grounder! Why not?

Tortured Artist may have a point. I admire your ambition here, but juggling all these plots, some of which could make good stories on their own, could have an effect on this story's quality. I mean, some scenes do feel pretty rushed.

But this story is actually coming along fine. Shadow and Rouge had a nice moment together in the most recent chapter, and the description given to Mecha Green Hill was short, yet effective.
Tortured Artist chapter 17 . 2/5/2011
I have to admit, I'm impressed that you were able to incorporate so much from other Sonic games as well as other aspects of the Sonic multiverse. It also seems to be well paced and has that same epic quality you and John often use in your fanfics. However, to be perfectly frank, because there are so many subplots and characters to follow, this story is getting overly convoluted.
McGeesJabberwock chapter 16 . 1/31/2011
This chapter does a fine job of setting the scene, and the trio had some good interactions (that cereal bit was amusing).
PhantoMNiGHT321 chapter 16 . 1/30/2011
Coolio!
McGeesJabberwock chapter 15 . 1/27/2011
Maybe I was a bit too hasty on criticizing the constant references. Such a thing may be an acquired taste, and bigger Sonic fans than I may appreciate them more. In fact, I think the refs have been a bit more subtle as the story has continued. I mean, that 'Statue of Happiness' thing may be a ref to GTA (I know this from TVTropes, as I have never played GTA) but it works well on its own. That's what good reference humour should be; funny to those not familiar with the source material.

Anyway, this story is actually coming along fairly well. It introduces some interesting subplots that makes one curious about how they will intercept. Silver's plot in particular has potential; the eerie future is decribed fairly well, and he does have some nice moments with Chip (though "IT'S NOT FAIR! SHE SHOULD'VE COME BACK TOO! Everyone else got what they wanted, why couldn't I...I lost the most..." was kinda corny). It's also good to see that you're trying to elevate Shadow over his 'emo' image, and you seem to actually be doing something different with Tails Doll (I found a website filled with stories about him that were all hilariously terrible).

There are a few grammar mistakes, like how you keep using 'you're' when 'your' is what you mean. 'You're' is short for 'you are', 'your' means belonging to you. Some of the chapters do feel a little rushed, but who am I to talk about brevity in fiction? Still, it would be nice if more time was spent on some scenes.

Nonetheless, this story is actually going well. Keep it up!
Worm'sShoes chapter 14 . 1/26/2011
okay. just one complaint. for all the first twelve chapters you were switching around between stories. now you seem to be trapped in Jet's storyland and all the cool things you were talking about seem to have been forgotten. That bothers me and I hope the issue is dealt with soon and properly.