Reviews for WWHI? Oakleaf Bearers Battle
Liz chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
Great story so far please update soon! I wanna know what is happening in the battle as well as what happens to Will.
Otaku Psychopaths Unite chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Wow! That is all I can say!
PLease update soon! XD
Guest chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Update? Please?
Elsforever chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
One question, are you sure you aren't john flanagan. You wright just like him! It's amazing.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
please update. Really good.
angel-san801 chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
That was great! I've actually read it like three times, but your non-updating is killing me *sad*. I hope you update this story or one of your other "what would happen if?" ones soon!
i can't think of a name chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
.EPIC! Poor will he's always near death. I'm starting to think he should maybe get a different job.
Cheerfully Blue chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Yay! I love this story! And it makes me feel really sad knowing that it's on hold, but I'm just about in love with it. *sigh* Just don't forget about it because I really want to read the rest of it. Good luck with your other stories!
GoldenRose101 chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
it was awesome! you should keep writting, i'll be sad if you don't!
Cirruz The Night Elf chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
MORE!
Russingon5eva chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
Good story
Iceqbz chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
You really seem to have a bad habit of not finishing your stories D: I've been reading most of them and I can barely find any complete x.x Can you please update? If you are busy maybe just focus on one story only? But please update! D: ~sobs~ Pwease? u.u I like the story and I really hope you can find the time to keep writing this story! :'3

~Ice
fairytaleluver chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Please update soon.
Arlothia chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
Good chapter. I liked the previous one as well. You're good at these "what would happen if..." I haven't read all of them yet but I'm going to. You're lucky to live in Austrailia so you get the first round of books. In America we're almost caught up. Halt's Peril is coming in October. I can't wait! Keep up the writing. It's awesome.

Arlothia
EvIl.bUnNeHz chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
I really liked the first version but this one is actually better I think! I'm just glad that you've finally continued this story, it was kind of killing me inside not knowing!