Reviews for Cooperation
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 1/18
I am pretty sure you meant; I would kill for a cheeseburger right now, and not I would kill a cheeseburger right now. (where did the FOR go? out lunch maybe?)

but the just imagining tony stabbing a cheeseburger to death with cutlery is a rather amusing mental image.
Yabbit chapter 7 . 8/3/2017
And pepper is OOC. Why on earth would she tell anyone about the arc reactor? Thats like the bjggest kept secret. Not to mention a huge vulnerability for Tony, which considering who he is, would be he very last thing she would want to expose to anyone. Especially someone she doesnt know.
Yabbit chapter 5 . 8/3/2017
Ok Tony is way OOC. Tony would never just blurt out anythig about Yinsen.
Warmach1ne32 chapter 3 . 4/30/2017
Where was Tony's tank missile?
janet1982 chapter 13 . 1/31/2017
awesome story )
Soron66 chapter 13 . 11/4/2016
man i was hoping for more of an epic fight between the Cons and Stark. so disappointing. still good story though.
Trioxid chapter 13 . 8/6/2016
Awesome story, love it!
Erin Primette chapter 12 . 8/23/2015
Aww, you're not going to have the Autobots go after the Decepticons to get the cybertronium back? You buzzkill!
Erin Primette chapter 13 . 8/23/2015
Are you going to write a sequel to this?
Erin Primette chapter 8 . 8/23/2015
Tony, don't you get any ideas!
twilightnite13 chapter 6 . 4/14/2015
That psycho Galloway doesnt get it...the autobots are not the enemies and the Iron man armor would be too much...Im willing to bet he's a secret HYDRA agent...that snake...
Lightening sparks chapter 13 . 4/8/2015
Nah, I think the whole Lennox and Tony not good at. Co-operating Is s nice finish
Lightening sparks chapter 9 . 4/8/2015
Oh my god! Tony exploded Galloway's car!
Lightening sparks chapter 8 . 4/8/2015
Tony already had solid holograms, doesn't he?
Lightening sparks chapter 7 . 4/8/2015
When To y screamed at Starstream's face I laughed so hard. Lol. That's was hilarious.