Reviews for My Anbu Classmate
guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
this story was horrible but that might just be because I hate ino
Greyfire34 chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
This is amazing! At first I was like eh why not, but this could turn out to be great! Get back to writing!
awesome3521 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
update fast
no name chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
i mean really? ino got naruto just like that? sigh. i'm so disappointed. pls re-do it... and make more excuses for naruto. it's not yet the time to reveal... go. before i made sure i end your life with a shuriken...
no name chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
this is my first time doing a review. and seriously i haven't finished naruto yet. but based on the story u have come up with, i would give you a B - _ not bad for the story... it was genius that you kept naruto's stubborness (i like that so much by the way) while being a trainee to become a member of anbu root. Although this was a bit of a mockery for the anbu way, i like the part where he still aggressively go for the mission but this time with caution..it's like a more matured naruto that keeps his big grin with him...

now with his conversation with ino.. naruto was too nice to her (as a trainee for anbu root). it's supposed to be a really short conversation telling ino that she should not be lurking around in this side of the village during those hours because it's really dangerous, but oh well, it's naruto's way of being nice to people, so i'll let that pass...but during naruto's encounter with the prisoner named nabi, i could tell i was a little bit bored of the fight... it's too careless for an anbu to have an opponent lasting for a third attempt to fight...it was supposed to be as smoothly as possible, although i know that there was a hostage taking situation, naruto is supposed to be focused on the mission..i mean before having this flirty conversation with ino.

and oh, i was confused when you were using the term blonde to ino as well, this was so redundant..

about ino, yep you got her right lol i really hate her "like to gossip and boastful" character but yes that's ino..and her flirty thing...but she was too helpless during the hostage taking,.. i'd like to say you should give her more angst but nah, this would ruin the hostage taking effect..plus she was only a trainee in the academy so i'll let that pass..

and lastly, about danzo, he was less pleased by naruto's way, but kept giving him a chance...i don't get it, i mean, if he didn't want naruto to belong to the root, he should have ditched naruto already and make sure naruto don't pass..well, this part should have a good reason to your next story...i'll be reading more of this, and i'm excited about the mission, this better be good or else, u see that kunai u made? i'll have your hands cut before u can even say naruto ;-)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Update.
Labradoodles1001 chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
This is really good so far! Is there going to be more? If there is I can't wait!
crazyrubsoff chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
write more of this please! otherwise...
MisoaUzuki chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
ino and naruto!

awesome! XD
Gaiseric chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
An interesting concept so far, I want to see how it pans out as the story develops before I really make any kind of indepth comment.
Cupitor chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
The idea for plot is awesome. I hope you'll find some inspiration to continue
NarutoFF chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Not bad at all :)

You should continue
MicHa3l.Ang3Lo chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
a nice and cute fic..
Da-Crazy-Tiger chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
A really great story with a huge potential. I like your writing style, and the way you depicted Ino and Naruto.

Please update as soon as possible.

signed, crazytiger