Reviews for Two Old Friends
littlelillium chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I like the idea of Otto and Curt being friends. It is interesting and they are two of my favorite characters. The story was simply good. They are both in character and it is well rounded. Although it would be nice to know what Otto's motive was in visiting him, food for thought?
doodlerTM chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Nicely rounded. I just wonder what Otto was doing there. You didn't specific at all. But anyway, you did a good job at wrapping things up. :)
FloatingPizza chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
I really liked that :) Thanks very much for expanding it, those last few lines perfectly rounded out the story. Good job!
ScifigeekET chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Wow. Just... wow. I love both 'The Lizard' and 'Doctor Octopus', they're some of the better characters in Marvel. You did a great job keeping them both in character, and the idea of the two being 'friends' is a good one.

FloatingPizza chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Hmmm. Interesting. I like both of these guys alot, so it's nice to see them as friends, as was stated by the 2nd movie. But onto the story: It was good, alibet simple (like you said in your author's note) and I would really like to see it longer and more detailed, containing something like an entire conversation.
SPiderManFan chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Nice story! I Like how you made those two friends. :)