Reviews for Falling Effortlessly
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 15 . 4/11
Please please continue this story. I am so loving it.
Flora Mile chapter 15 . 11/20/2013
I noticed you wrote that this story will be picking up after this chapter, but you have not posted since Updated: Mar 8, 2011.

Have you left this story or have you just put it on hold?

Please dont give up on this story it is really good. Update soon Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese.
Flora Mile chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
Well there you go, now Bella knows the real truth and I think Alice just lost a brother, but not that she seemed to care very much.

I personally would have walked out as well, but I would have cleared out my room first, all those CD's

I hope Alice is proud of herself for starting this shit.
Flora Mile chapter 9 . 11/19/2013
I have to say that Alice is a meddling cow and if I was Edward I would have pushed her off the cliff by now.

I hope when he find out about Jasper he does exactly the same to her. She should know what it feels like to have someone fuck with the think you love.

Please tell me this gets better because at the moment I am about ready to kill her myself.
brittany08forever chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
princess1996 chapter 15 . 2/24/2012
so hey when ya gonna update? i really enjoy this story and im sure im not the only one.
Danie Carly Cullen chapter 15 . 10/6/2011
Update soon plz
Danie Carly Cullen chapter 13 . 10/6/2011
I really want to read more but I wanted to review as well. I'm loving this story so much keep up the great work
Danie Carly Cullen chapter 8 . 10/5/2011
Poor Bella left all alone
hawkeye1958 chapter 9 . 3/8/2011
All my goodness, Edward can't catch a break, keep on writing
kaciemk chapter 15 . 3/7/2011
I want the whole Jacob issue to come back up ]
mmiiaa chapter 15 . 3/7/2011
Omg I loved this chapter I have been waiting and waiting I hope the chapters come more frequently cause I love this story :D
SadieLutz chapter 15 . 3/7/2011
So happy that you updated. Even happier that the whole Tanya issue was resolved and that Edward got his girl. Emmett was just the person he needed to get back out there and get Bella. How old is Rosalie? You mentioned that Emmett is 26 and i forgot how old the girls are. I'm really looking forward to reading more of this story. Update soon. [:
sandra moore chapter 14 . 2/15/2011
Please please please a thousand times update soon.I love your story and i cant wait for you to get a new chapter out.
muzaklover chapter 14 . 1/31/2011
Great job. Now if Alice would just stay out of it!