Reviews for Sleeping Arrangements
nipongi chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
aaaaaawww how cut! XD
Maara Annika chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I read this story earlier today before I started reading your Poisonous or after it. Don’t remember. I didn’t leave review thought I liked this one shoot very much. Now after some hours I was thinking about this fic and so I reread it.

Beautifully written, bittersweet and with so much love, hope, caring , friendship and healing.

Thank you!
Evangeline-v-salithian chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Awwwwwe sooooo cute! I'm a fan of ritXsou!
XxBloodyredrosexX chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Awww I loved it! :3 It's really cute and very deep.
HopelessxDreams chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Awww.

So descripitive and cuteeee.

Lolita otaku chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Very cute and deep. You should write another chapter
Masumi'sSword chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Beautiful - I loved the imagery of Ritsuka snuggled against Soubi. Safe, at least while he is there. I also liked what you wrote about Soubi's dreams, and how Ritsuka is the reason he now dreams.

Lex
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Well-written, fluffy, a little bit of angst, and all around adorable. Those make for the best Loveless fics _

Loved it!
Theressa chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
That's so cute!

Soubi's watching over Ritsuka while he sleeps. At first, I was like, "Well, there's the proof that Soubi is a creep who likes to watch Ritsuka sleep and I wouldn't be surprised if Ritsuka woke up the next morning without his cat-ears."

But, it was different. I really liked it. It was a nice short story.

You should try writing a story where Ritsuka watches Soubi sleep. I would love to see that.

Thank you for the sweet story!
Kitsune Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
D'awww. This is very cute. Thank you so much for writing this. I'm honored. *Bows and blushes*