Reviews for My Bonnie to His Clyde
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
oh my god! update please!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Omigosh this is amazing! Please update fast!
cary99 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Awesome chapter
itachisgurl93 chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
Please update soon! Love it!
RinRin-Chama chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
Love it so far! i always did imagine ichi-hime as the type to hate betrayal. Anyway, love it and eagerly awaiting possible future updates
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
I loved it please update more
Rebecca Lukis chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Though I'm beyond ecstatic to see that you've come back to this story I do worry about the direction Ichigo and Grimmjow's 'relationship' will go; I'm not against the pairing but the way that the chapter ended left if with a dub-con/non-con feel.

I hope that you don't go the way of the current trend where a 'romance' magically springs up between a rapist and his victim in time. I think that despite taking a slightly longer time a real relationship can spring up between the two with the tense atmosphere that you've already created and I hope that you'll hold true to that path rather than going lazily by thinking a victim can forget what's happened to them and fall in love with someone who has used/abused them.

I mention the vague victim term and the hint of abuse simply for the hope that Grimmjow doesn't torture Ichigo (sexual or otherwise) and then gain a 'relationship' with him. I know that many writers use turmoil to bring characters together but remember that true Stockholm Syndrome require that 'no abuse be present/used'; I can see others hurting Ichigo and Grimmjow coming to his rescue but he can't be the one doing it if there is any chance of them really getting together.

I really am quite glad to see progress on this work again, and I can't wait to see where you do take; though if it does go non/dub-con then please give an appropriate warning, in either the summary or in the affected chapter(s), and don't hold it against me if I don't read further if it does go that way (it nothing against you, simply a personal preference).
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
I remember when this story was first posted. I hope you continue to update
Chaos chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Ichigo is in for it now. Sigh. He cant get a break. Please update again soon
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Finally! Even if this is posted after 3-4 years, great job!
Mayuzu chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Uh, I have mix feeling about this fact. The plot seems interesting and your writing style is great, but it hurts me to see Ichigo, who is so righteous in the canon, has chosen to side with criminal just because of a petty revenge.
Kichou chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Poor Ichi. Dug himself a hole he can't get put of. Nice chapter.
Lady Eilistraee chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
I love you so much for updating again!
I think this Story is so Amazing and I can't wait for more ! :)

Just please don't take another 4 Year Break ;)
Varia no Shizue chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Ah you updated this! This was a great second chapter, I loved it. I really want to see what will be happening next.
scheun2100 chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Wow what a turn! Hope ichi does not get hurt! Thanks so much for the update!