Reviews for Guru
Dark Kaneanite chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
Ohh Jeri, goosebumps, they're there and they're tingling. I have to know what happens. Only a damn fine writer can give me those, and you my lovely, lovely Jeri have given them to me once again. *kisses*
slashdlite chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
Poor kid, never had a break since young. He had no one. Going to that retreat might just be the thing to put him on the right path.
redsandman99 chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
Aw, poor AJ :(
takers dark lover chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
Aw two more add to the mix. Almost time for the retreat, I can't wait to see what it is all about.
Esha Napoleon chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
GrandpasGuitars chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
Aw. AJ's past makes me sad. Oh Ric. (btw, the fic reminded me that we haven't worked on Sins in ever. I feel terrible now too)

Shane and AJ's relationship intrigues me way more than I can say. And I like that Shane is actually competing with Stephanie. It sounds like it would be a great time for wrestling.
takers dark lover chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
WOW! I just rad the first 3 chapters of this story. This is a very interesting story something completely different. I can't wait to see how this turns out.
Dark Kaneanite chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
1) I want a subscription to that mag. xD

2) I would never ignore CJ's calls, ever!

Jeri, you simply out do yourself each time hun. I swear I am in awe of your writing. *bows down* You have me on the edge of my seat waiting to see what's gonna go down. *hugs*
GrandpasGuitars chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
I felt really bad for Chris; I had like, a flashback to the River Phoenix story, and I was thinking how lucky Chris was that he didn't end up like him. As for JBL and Shawn, mm. Me likes.
Esha Napoleon chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
slashdlite chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Interesting characters cropping up. I pity Jericho, he's going to die young and lonely if he doesn't pull the stops soon!

JBL, the man with business sense. What's with the infatuation with Shawn? Is the guy gay? What am I saying! Of course, he is with the way he's behaving!

Can't wait for everyone to get to the retreat and the story unveils further.
redsandman99 chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
Great chapter
GrandpasGuitars chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Still very intrigued. I especially like the characters you set up- preacher's son and horror writer. They're just so different yet still amazed by the same guy.
Dark Kaneanite chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
OOoo this is gonna be good. Mizzer already fell to his charm and now he's gonna have Teddy, Glenn and Jeff at his fingers. I think..and this could be because I love Glenn and his logical mind so much; but I think Glenn will be the one to see through JoMo.

Either that or be the first one to fall victim to his charismatic teaching and find himself smashed just as bloodily in some way as Miz found himself.

Absolutly brillant Jeri, this receives a giant Thumbs up from me and the insane asylum. :D
slashdlite chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
I can't believe I left an anonymous review. It could be a hitch in the damn system, I don't know but who cares anyways!

The Phenom and Kane, what a lovely title for a book. I love the idea of Glenn as a contemplative writer. So, he has a crush on the Guru as well!

What's with these rich people coming from different backgrounds having a thing for the Guru? Jeff, Ted Jr and now, Glenn. Are they just curious or is there something that is drawing them in? Are we talking supernatural here?

The characters you've introduced and the interesting intro have definitely captured my interest. I'm looking forward to seeing more interesting characters added to the story.

Great chapter!