Reviews for Simply Thrilling
Lelouchvibritt1 chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
More please :D
SuzaLulu4eva417 chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
It's been a ling time but do you plan to continue/finish this? If not, maybe someone else can take over it. (But be sure to inform your fans)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
It has been, more or less, three years since your last update. Please update or give your story away. Im sure some one would want to continue it for you. (But if you do give it away make sure to let your fans know.)
inked-writer chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG. :'(
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Very unique AU. PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!

I can't seem to find the right words to describe how pleased I am to see a more fragile side of Lelouch. My fan girl senses are just tingling. XD
Shikyo-sama chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Good story! Please write more! :)
esprit hikari chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
I read this first chapter over on the kink meme and would really like to see the rest of it it seems like you haven't updated in awhile, but I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
XxJewelxX chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
You just want to give us fangirls a nosebleed don't you? Stepdad/pedophile suzaku and teen lelouch, I have got to read more. I really liked your first chapter showing their present lives and then switching to a flashback which really drew me into the story and have me wanting to read more. I can't wait for your update!
Anon chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
So wrong... But sooo good! I'm waiting for what's next!
la fleur d'or chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
AMAZING.
luckless-is-me chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
I don't know what to say, to be honest. That's not a bad thing, really, but...I really have no idea what to say.

Hmm...when I started reading this, I was a bit iffy on the plot; it just seemed strange, like Suzaku was going to be made out to be some type of child abuser, or something of the like. And, really, I suppose that he kind of is, but..I don't know. The flashback in this chapter was adorable and really added to the feel of Suzaku's character (so he doesn't seem like a complete arse) and Lelouch's character was...cute, really, just like how he is in the anime/manga.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading more.
StrawberryBaka chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
I feel so bad for Lulu...but I want to know whats up Suzaku. Update soon!
nuttin2seehurr chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Awwww poor Lulu :( But ya know, I still can't hate Suzaku in this. And I actually like Euphy so it has nothing to do with him cheating on her with his adopted son. May be it's just because we're all human, and he's hardly the only person who's gotten carried away with his desires. (And it certainly doesn't help that I'm just a big ol' SuzaLulu perv :9)

I love this story so much! Can't wait to read more :D 3
inuokamilove16 chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
I love this story!
Skiperella chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
nice chapter two!

I kinda forgive suzuaku bu im still abit pist. but not as much as I hate euphemia.

It would be awesome if suzaku like groped lelouch under the dinner table. Or if they had sex with euphemia there in some type of way x.x

like go on a ferris wheel ride and she's in the xart right above them and they do it there. haha heyyy i think i have created a story :DD