Reviews for Arceus Academy
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
would be so kind as to make this story a little more-erotic :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
CrystalTamer, although guest May12 did act like a capital A-hole, I must say he had a point about Arceus' gender. The guy is a personal friend of mine, and believe me, he got his ass kicked for his tone and you handled that situation very maturely, but if you would be so kind as to watch the movie in the anime with Arceus in it, you can tell by his telepathy/voice Arceus is a male. Either way love the story, hope you can finish it despite... life, and guest May12 would like to apologize for his comment. Your creative liberties are anyways appreciated. (Sorry about the super long review and for any of your being wasted reading it.) BYE! :D
CrystalTamer13 chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
Guest May 19th I do appreciate the kind words, and I'm sorry, but the fic has been dead for over three-going on 4 years. It wouldn't make sense to continue it with the addition of the two generations of new legendaries. IRL, I'm a college student with an art career, so I also do not have time to write much anymore.

And it's a thing, apparently...I think lots of people picture him that way.

Taltan Sorry, dude. Kind of lack the time/motivation for that.
Taltan chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
btw if the plot is so dead you can revamp the story put it under a simaler name. point it out in this storie that there is a new one. and START A NEW STORY WITH A NEW STORY LINE YAAAAAAAAAY
-Taltan (Mew)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
c'mon crystal write more for arceus sake c'mon there are few good writers out there and i feel you have a chance to be one of those elite few... if you work at it... do it for the mew (me) also i noticed mew is universly a prankster and playful MEWNESS!
CrystalTamer13 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Guest May12 (No, this fic has been dead for three years. It says in my summary "Don't count on me updating my old fics" and I meant it. I pretty much forgot the plot soon as my old laptop died.)

I don't believe Arceus has a confirmed gender in games, so I take creative liberties Don't like? Sorry to sound like a bitch, but I don't really care. For that or for your tone.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
plz du chaptur 3 alredy (No, I'm not retarded, I just really want to see how this plays out.) By the way, ARCEUS IS A FUCKING DUDE YOU DIPSHIT!
fullmoonzgaze chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
This is amazing. It has not been updated for a while but I hope you haven't completely forgot about this story, it's amazing.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
WTF that wuz awesome I wuz lik wut wen i herd dat arceus liked giritina, B.T.Y, duz arceus has big tiddies? OK gotsa go.
Shadow Flame 777 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
this is cute! i like it! keep up the good work with ur stories :-)
RivalSilverFan chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Neither can I. GO DO IT.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Wow...I want to read more, but this hasn't been updated for some time...Crystal, where did you go?!
Storyteller3756 chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
It's very interesting.

WRITE MORE!OR ELSE I KILL YOU _(jk jk)
simple writing chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
i like write more
Rin-sama and Len-kun chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
*laughs* I LOVE this story! I lol'd so hard when Giratina got detention! *giggles* It's just like him! :D Update, please?

~ღ Dani ღ~