Reviews for Absolution
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 18 . 3/16/2014
Please update! :D
Becky4Ever1996 chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
Please will you update this! This is really good and it needs an ending
Animelover123 chapter 18 . 9/18/2011
Please write more! I loved ur fanfic!
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 18 . 8/20/2011
At times a little confusing, but I like it. Please continue soon.
XenoKosMos chapter 18 . 7/26/2011
Update Dx, it's so good T_T. Please! *cries* Looking forward to hopefully seeing more to the story .
Guest chapter 18 . 6/15/2011
You are an incredible writer... Please write more
Miss Geoffery Chaucer chapter 18 . 5/4/2011
So glad to see an update! Can't wait to read more! :)
mstcluni15 chapter 18 . 5/2/2011
_ can't wait for the next chapter this is just too amazing XD.
caughtinblackseyes chapter 18 . 4/21/2011
Absolutely one of the most stunning pieces of writing I have seen!

I'm new to Loveless and just bought books 1 to 8 and have fallen inlove utterly, completely, and insanely with those wonderful men.

You write them with a genuiness that is touching and inspiring. You're wondeful!
promocat chapter 18 . 4/21/2011
poor soubi! ristuka has been all messed up & hopefully soubi can save him from seimei
Celestanor chapter 17 . 2/24/2011
WOW!

I started reading your fiction a few hours ago, I'm not specially good at reading English (I'm a very slow reader when it comes to foreign languages) but still I couldn't stop reading (_)

I found your fic as I was on Deviant Art looking at the Chap1's pic [which I really like too ;)]

I really like this fic... I'm waiting for the next chapter
crimenationlove chapter 10 . 2/3/2011
On chapter 10 for the 'the mid-afternoon train from Gora,' you put Soubi's name instead of Ritsuka's. I thought it was from the past or something and then Ritsuka's name came up. It was said mby Ritsuka since that Soubi was tied and with Sora than at a train station.
SaidanXamora chapter 17 . 1/9/2011
thank goodness for e-mail! had it not been for that i think i would have gotten back to you much, MUCH later (i apologize seeing as it STILL took forever) i cannot express enough how on the edge of my seat i was while reading both 16 and 17. now im absolutely itching even more to know what happens next (_) please continue with your wonderful and well written story, i absolutely love it :) ...btw i dont think YK ever DID give Soubi's mom a name o_o i even checked my self to be sure. but i do love the name you chose for her anyways ] p.s thank you for the suggestion, i shall check it out as soon as i get the chance -
missjees chapter 17 . 1/8/2011
XD WWOUUUU plisss good conversation that the continuation soon let me always wanting more lol n.n
promocat chapter 17 . 1/8/2011
p;oor soubi-everything is sooo messed up! & i always thought that seimei would know what would happened when he gave soubi to would have the ultimate protector (& lover)