Reviews for The Path of Grace
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
w- easy enough chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
This is interesting! I can't wait for more! Also can't wait for Ren to really be taken down a peg or ten.
Moka-girl chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
Not updated in two years... does that mean this is on hiatus?
Moka-girl chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
I really like this story, and I hope for an update, though it seems to be abandonned or on hiatus. :(
RavenWhiteMoi chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
Please update? *puppy eyes*
Shadow Nite chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
Please tell me you haven't given up on your Eyeshield fics! I only recently discovered the series through your scrapped jewels collection and now find the fics for the series lacking due to being abandoned...
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I read this fic of yours on Ao3 and I always wanted to fav it. I'm so thankful to have an account on ffnt!

I love Sena's personality in this fic. His backbone makes him an awesome character, especially since he's stading against Hiruma and is smart. I hope you'll continue this story - it has so much potential!
clippit chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
ohhh...looks like sena has an actual backbone in this fic! there's not much like this around! i hope there's more soon to come! until next time! ja ne! ;}
kisa chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
i would respectfully ask that you allow sena to kick kazuhiko's sorry brainless ass.
CGFlare chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
I have to admit this is a very interesting plot twist on eyesheid. I'm not completely sold on Sena's character though I understand the personality change. It's well written and I believe you have a solid grip on most of the Characetrs but it seems a little bland. You seem to hint that Sena has a mean streak but outside of Monta and the lunch you hold him back.I think you should let him out little more. Anyways I look forward to reading more.
Yoime chapter 8 . 1/30/2012
Thank you for such an awesome Sena! I mean, him being like this, and still managing to get across as cute... it's completely something else! So, I do hope to read more, even if it takes you months! -oh please heavens and earths, dont let her take so long! D: - So ehm, yeah that ! I wanna see how it fairs with Agon, this Sena. Since seems it leaves people hooked up, in a sense. And oh, Ren, yeah, uhm... let him die in a hole (?) xD Reminds me of Kotarou.
Ilysia11 chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
SO AWESOME CONTINUE!
Frostfire613 chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
isn't shin able to run 4.4 at first with bench press 140kg that doesn't change throughout the series? Only his speed changes really... but hey, it's your fanfic
Hell Hath No chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
okay so i read all the chapters in one big blast

and this fic is in one word: addictive

need more chapters!

was literally looking for something JUST like this

but how did hiruma recruit sena?

thanks for the not as close mamori, she not my fav character so nice~

anyway please more chapters

love love, bee
Evanthe chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Great story!

Can't wait till your next update