Reviews for How Did We End Up Cellmates?
theultimateoutsider chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
Ha-ha:) Loved this one too:) I love how each of them had their own thing going on at that same day, same time. The "we are not too old to flirt" thing was too cute:) Update!
Party-Shoes16 chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
I think I like this chapter the best. Update soon please.
Party-Shoes16 chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
If Pony's 18 then why is her worried about Darry. He's no an adult, and the state can't be an ass no more. I think Darry would let up now.
Party-Shoes16 chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Love the last sentence.
Party-Shoes16 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I can't wait to find out what the secret is behind Darry being a violent drunk. I mean no one goes to a bar to order orange juice.

Just how much vodka did Dally poor in there? I mean I know I'd be violent if drunk too. It runs in the family, so I know to stop drinking at some point.
HeyPeople76 chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
im suprised he didnt bang his head on the wall
NMarr chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
Lmao well they all seen pretty comfortable
lovehatewhateverxx chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
Steve and Soda go to flirt with girls, why am I not surprised? Steve did flips off of someone's car! (And by the deleted scenes of the movie, we can see that they resulted in epic fails! XD)I wonder what would happen if someone passed out while they're in handcuffs...

Please update soon!

lovehatewhatever
lovehatewhateverxx chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
Yay I'm mentioned! :D

Finally, Pony's POV. I've always wondered what he would do when he's drunk. He's a kinda violent drunk. I thought he would be the kind of drunk that would say stupid stuff all the time. (XD) And I love love LOVE what Dally did to the warden, although he didn't do anything violent (except for the rock). That was funny how he blamed it on Tim. I can totally picture that.

Off to read chapter 4!
SubwayWolf chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
Yay! I love Steve! He's my profile picture XD! Looks like Evie is history, huh? Good. I never liked her very much anyways...lol!

Awesome job...again. Thank you for fulfilling my fixation.

-Subway\Zack\Swayze\Wolfie
SodapopXPonyboylover chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
HAHAHHA Darry picking up a chair, classic.

I loved how Ponyboy hit the guy with a drink then threw up on him. Love this story :)
SodapopXPonyboylover chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
omg omg omg I love, love, LOVED this chapter. I was dying the whole frickin time XD

"Soda poked me in the face. "Arsh yesh a moush or a soc-sh-sh?" he slurred before turning around, smacking the bartender, and passing out."

I was dying when I read that!

"I hoped that the warden had told his family he loved them before he came to work that day."

I was actually laughing out loud. My cat turned to look at me like I was crazy. Yes, I know, my cat. I'm not a loner! It's just that everyone else is downstairs...

haha :D
SodapopXPonyboylover chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
hahahhahaa I loved this! It's almost like the hangover, with them not remembering anything. Great! lOV3 it XD
theultimateoutsider chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
Ha-ha this really made me laugh;) My favorite part was Pony acting up and how he all of the sudden got REAL angry and broke his glass over the bartender's head and then threw up on him:))

I don't know if you saw Stand By Me, but this story somehow reminds me of the story Gordie was telling the guys around the fire, not just because of throwing up though:) Anyway, love this - update soon!
theultimateoutsider chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Hilarious chapter:)) I loved it! Loved how Darry was trying to be sober and all that, and how Dal poured alcohol in his drink. Classic. And I love how they ended up in jail:)) Some party!

Actually reminded me of someone I know. A bunch of guys that used to do stuff like that, and then they had to run from the cops:) And then this one guy I know was running from the cops and then he tripped and fell on the escalator and broke his leg, but he still got away from the cops though:)) Anyway, I guess that's MY flashback that this story brought back ha-ha:))
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »