Reviews for Love and Lost
Guest chapter 6 . 6/13/2015
The pokemon is apiom
NameBIKY BORAH chapter 8 . 5/23/2015
The story is sad. But i luv it
jeannot1978 chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
Aipom! the Pokemon's name is Aipom. And I'm probably not the only one telling you this. By the way, nice story so far... And, you are very welcome.(I am a Military Brat That spent 1st through 4th grades in Japan while my father was stationed there.)(I'm also a Girls Dead Monster fan.)
Unovapokemon chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Fabledorange, you are great. All the pokeshitters sucks. Down with pokeshipping
Mewtwo chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Kudos to you for writing a Erika x Ash story. Pokeshippers can die in hell.
Moi chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Dumbass pokeshippers...
Phantomsniper chapter 8 . 8/24/2010
Awesome job
gumgum22 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Oh and Angry Fan of AAML learn to obiviously have down syndrome you spelled boring(boaring)! AshxErika owns

you POKESHITTERS!
gumgum22 chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
Angry Fan of AAML Go kill yourself you stupid fat b itch fangirl who lives in her parents basement,you just flame maybe you need to take your meds because you have down sydrome. LOL! You just got pwned!
Angry fan of AAML chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
Boaring and disgusting. I thought you write it contain AAML?
Gerbilftw chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
Yes! Finally an old story that's finished and that Ash didn't get paired up with Misty!

Awesome job, you really managed to pull off the feelings in the story!
gumgu22 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
POKESHIPPING SUCKS! PROPS TO YOU! YOU ACTUALLY HAD GUTS WRITING A ASHXERIKA STORY WHEN IT WAS 2002 AT THE TIME POKESHIPPERS WERE IN OF . ASHXMAY/AAMAYL4EVER, ASHXERIKA,ASHXMELODY, BUT MISTY! KISSHIPPING FTW!
johnny chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
HEY GENY HE DOSENT NEED YOUR STUPID IDEAS! AND AS FOR YOU POKESHIPPERS YOU SHUT THE F UCK UP! ASHXERIKA4EVER
geny chapter 7 . 5/3/2009
Make a story about Ash losing his memory in a mudslide while traveling with Misty and Brock. Then Misty tries to bring her Ash back with the help of Brock. MAKE IT A POKESHIPPING OR ELSE I WON'T GIVE YOU ANYMORE IDEAS! Make it a good story :)
AshxMisty chapter 8 . 3/25/2008
I wish it was Misty instead of Erika!

Why Erika, she isn't THAT PRETTY!