Reviews for Hanging Back, Moving Forward
ScarecrowMax chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This was amazing, thankyou, I love stories that go into River's mind.
RogueFemme chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I like it, very true to River's voice!
TheBean chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Then she was awesome and obliterated those bloody Reavers and they all lived happily ever after!

Loved your interpretation of River and her thought process!
Spurlunk chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This is really great. You've got real talent! This sounded just like it came out of River's head! One thing I would change though - you said, innocent little Kaylee. I'm not sure River would think of her like that. First of all, I think Kaylee's older, and they're friends, more like equals. Other than that though, spot-on! I just rewatched Serenity yesterday so this scene is fresh in my mind.
Teyerin chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Incredible! You presented River's idealistic hope quite well.
RionaEire chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I don't usually read short ones like this but you are one of the writers for whom I read most anything so here I am, it was effective, you did a reasonable job of conveying the emotions that River would probably be feeling and I think it was written in a true-to-form way that is concise but shows a lot. A great interpretation of that scene, better than most people would probably write.

Riona
Doctor Addison Montgomery chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Nicely done! I think you've captured River really well.

I am so in need of a Firefly re-watch!

Good job on this! :)
Gotham Siren chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Wow, I cannot describe how awesome this was. Amazing work!
Undirected Passions chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Wow... this was extraordinarily beautiful. You wrote one of the best scenes in Serenity, and wrote it brilliantly. I really really enjoyed this piece. And thank goodness for no Tamcest!

-PR