Reviews for Fragments High Seas
M. Louise E chapter 4 . 2/14
I enjoyed reading this. :D
fanficfantasies chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
I love the extra epilogue. Even after all that crap hit the fan, Gibbs still remembered and celebrated Tony's anniversary. I like the topic of this story very much, and the style of you writing. Thank you!
Jimelda chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Gosh, what a great fic. You intertwined this with the actual episode very well, along with the other two in the epilogue. Just what I was looking for!

Ell Roche chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
It's been a while since I read a good story in this fandom. Well done.
Deleted18 chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
mmnight chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Just found this gem of a story. ..most excellent
sarah999 chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
D'awww! I love the ending! XD
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Damn, to bad Tony didn't leave.. The way Gibbs is with Tony is really sick, he gives and then take back.. Tony doesn't need tough love from Gibbs since he'd been abused enough by his own father..
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Gibbs is one sick bastard.. Never liked him and into season 10 only a week away I wish they'd have Tony getting his own team and we'd see his team side by side with Gibbs.. I bet Tony's team would be a much better team then Gibbs's.. Hope the writers this season bring it back to the way things were in the first three seasons cause the show isn't good any more.. It's not NCIS it's now the Gibbs and Ziva show.. LOL!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
NCIS writers sure did a good job making it's fans think Gibbs is to young to be Tony's father.. They have aged Tony almost twenty years since the show started on Jag.. At the time Tony was 26 and now he's 44 which is crap cause he's the only one they aged on the show.. For the first four seasons Gibbs's was like a father that Tony never had and now nine seasons later Tony isn't young enough to be Gibbs's son but old enough to be his brother.. What a joke... LOL!
seacat03 chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
I really liked this story. I think you wrote Abby perfectly!
anon chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
It's pretty damn pathetic that Gibbs doesn't know Tony well enough to realize he's dedicated to both the job and the people, for starters. It's extremely pathetic that he plans a persecution campaign, instead of just asking him if he's planning to move on, or making as simple comment that he hopes Tony's chain of 2 years is broken!

I don't respect Abby or Ducky for going along with it, either. They're not his lackeys, and didn't have to comply. I like Kate's calling him on his bullshit.

This is the version of Gibbs that I loathe the most. However, as a story, it's quite effective...look at how riled up it got me. It's very well-written.
ferryboat George chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
I loved the explanation for everybody's actions regarding Stan in that episode. It's nice seeing Gibbs' not so brilliant side too :) I loved seeing Kate standing up for Tony and then all of them showing up at Tony's apartment. The epilogue's epilogue was good too, showing the anniversary.
anon chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
So...Gibbs would rather berate, abuse, and hurt Tony, than have one single quiet, private conversation about "I hope you stay, good agent with lots of promise, and I trust you"?

What an asshole!

The fic, however, was well-written. ;D
My Alternate Reality chapter 4 . 11/9/2011