Reviews for Saddle Up!
MnM-Flurry chapter 12 . 8/9
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
This is so good! I absolutely loved the dialogue and I think you did such a great job of portraying Dean and Sam's relationship with each other.
But I especially liked Dean and Cas's relationship, not too mention the fact that I actually fell in love with Jen after only a few chapters.
Seriously this is a great story!
YouWin chapter 11 . 7/7
So I'd like to preface this (and Jesus doesn't it sound ominous to start with a preface) with telling you I don't review fanfics. Like ever. It's not that I don't enjoy a fair amount or am a complete ass who thinks positive reinforcement is too new-agey or something like that. I've got this weird "I'm only touristing the black hole that is destiel fan fiction because I'm still trying to convince myself that I'm still a real adult if I'm super into this" complex. Which, yeah is probably way too much of my own pyschosis to lob at an unmet internet entity... But my point to this ramble is that you made me break my wallflower radio silence. Seriously, you're that good. Your writing is funny, spot-on character, and feels authentic. I honestly thought I'd already read all the good stuff, but this story (and the other stuff that I've now gone back and read) has been exceptional. So you win. Here's your review you glorious assbutt, you.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 11 . 2/17
oh god only with them would the cemetery would be on their sex list only with them
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 4 . 2/17
i think she is oddly perfect for him so far I love her usually a lot of people do horrible female characters but I love yours so far
SPNTWDlover chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
Oh my gosh I am sooo late to the party, but I absolutely loved this story! You are an amazing writer and I have loved all of you stories... like I said I'm late to the party but I was wondering if that hot cocoa story was still up for grabs I would really love to read it!
P.S. I really love all of the songs you chose, you are really good at picking the perfect song for a chapter/scene
TobiBlack chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
The line where Castiel says that Chuck could shove his grace up his ass, and Dean looks at Cas like he's the best thing ever and made him so proud, was absolutely hilarious!
weasleychick32 chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
Fabulous story! I looove your OC and the whole plot here was great. :-)
It's All A Facade chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
Yes, I do admit that I am doing this for Cas drinking hot cocoa. I do apologize, I usually try to review review-worthy stories. Anyways, I find it extremely difficult to find good Destiel fanfiction because I like fics that nicely balance humor and seriousness. You walk that line perfectly. I'm actually giggling uncontrollably, and it has been a while since a fic did that to me. I love your Dean- I can actually hear Jensen Ackles's voice when I read his dialogue. I don't know of you still check your reviews, but I would like to see the fluff story.
lilsammywinchester chapter 12 . 12/7/2013
I loved this and no offense I had no idea that I would because of the title haha but it was great! xD
IcarusWing chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
AHH SO ADORABLE OMIGOSH I LOVE JEN AND ALL OF THEM AND IAJDJDJWJ SEND ME THE HOT CHOCOLATE FIC ANDHD LOVE
IcarusWing chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
OKAY OKAY I KNOW THAT THIS FIC IS LIKE THREE YEARS OLD AND YOU PROBAY DON'T EVEN REMEMBER IT BUT PLEASE SEND ME THE 480 WORD ANECDOTE ABOUT CAS AND HOT CHOCOLATE
Dawnshow chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Hey, I know this stories a bit old and I. Not sure if your still monitoring it or whatever but OH GOD I WANT CAS DRINKING COCOA SO BAD! Your writing is amaaaaazing, I loved the way you wrote Cas in Bring It On Home, so far these two are the only ones of your stories I've read but the night is young yet! Lol jks, it's 1 am and I have school but your soooo good!
swordsandstories chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
All of your Destiel is adorable. Really. They are so darned cute I cant't help it. I have to
love them with all my hearts! You just make your characters... Well... In character! xD I love when authors do that, because it makes the story seems so much more realistic. Good job on this story! I loved it!
swordsandstories chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
Have I ever told you I love you're writing? Yes? Well I'm telling you again! I love the way your portray Cas. I love love LOVE it! His little witty remarks, his reactions to human emotions, the way you describe how he WALKS. I'm serious about the last one. "He was like a tornado..." Ugh I just love it!
swordsandstories chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Hiya there. :) so I really like the story so far. It's nice to hear stuff from sam's point of view and still have some Destiel loooove! I like your use of music because I know all of the songs so far. :3 it has made me smile. And I absolutely LOVE the song FNT! (I heard about it on a different one of your stories) thanks for telling us about it. It reminds me so much of Cas and dean. :')

UMMM... Anyways... Way up there you mentioned a Cas/Dean anecdote. I know you probably won't have it since this Fic was written so long ago, but hey! I thought I should try! _