Reviews for Saddle Up!
Nerdlee chapter 12 . 6/27
This shit right here? This is making me smile so damn much. I just want to hold this little scene in my head all day and feed it cheeseburgers and keylime pie and hope it continues being as happy and irreverent and fuckawesome as it is now, forever. It's giving me wedding feelings. You know, you go to a wedding of a very dear friend, or your sister. And she's waited forever and they finally found each other and you are so damned happy for them that you almost want to cry? Yep. Thank you for those feelings. (I swear I'm not on drugs. You just give me feels.)

~Mia
This-Girl-Is-Riddikulus chapter 12 . 5/15
WELL WEREN'T YOU RIGHT ABOUT CHUCH UH!?
Oddlysatisfied chapter 12 . 12/28/2015
Woops i think i did something wrong.
Hi again.
Just saying.
Awesome.
I worship you.
I would happily skip to do whatever you pleased but I'm an aussie and you're probably American.
KEEP WRITING GOD.
Oddlysatisfied chapter 12 . 12/28/2015
Hi again.
Just say
Oddlysatisfied chapter 11 . 12/28/2015
Previously cantstoplaughing and hystericalsobbing
Absolutely spiffing my... uh, author? Haha.
YOU SHOULD WRITE A BOOK ONE DAY I WOULD READ THAT SHIT.
YOU'RE SO GOOD I LOVE YOU!
(And just between you an I, I also have an addiction to reviews and comments. But I use wattpad.
I can't find words right now, so just don't stop what you're doing this is great. I worship your writing.
Labyrinth Runner 666 chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
I am a librarian, and I must agree with everything portrayed in this young heroine, Hannah. Things aren't very interesting... and then you have to deal with the waterworks (although this is mostly from little kids who don't want to leave).
EvaCampos chapter 5 . 9/10/2015
Reading this has been great so far. And the music themes for companion... well, I was listening to the Queen's song last night and singing with it when my roomie entered the apartment and saw me using the remote control as a mic. So, yeah, that happened. I'd love to read the Castiel-Cocoa story, so very much and if you send it to me, I'd truly apreciate it.

And thank you for all the fun. I've been reading your stories lately, tho I know I'm a bit late for all the Destiel party (but, for the love of God, is it even possible not to love them?). I just started watching Supernatural a couple weeks ago (and now I'm on season 7, I have no self-control, I know) so... You did an awesome work. :D

Greetings from the hot and sweaty Mexico city.
ImaginaryFr13nd chapter 12 . 9/6/2015
You were right; i can tell the difference between your current work and this older stuff. You’ve developed as a writer. It’s beautiful now. This stuff is still good, entertaining, with a plot and whatnot. But not quite beautiful like your newer stuff, and i still maintain this despite the weird emoting your stories had me doing earlier this weekend. (Wow, if you don’t read these comments in the order i post them, that must be so confusing for you, sorry.)

Jen is an amusing character. Her intro reminds me of a song, “Met a girl in a parking lot,/All I did was say hello./Her pepper spray made it rather hard/For me to walk her home./But I guess that’s the way it goes.” (Deer in the Headlights by Owl City, i swear it’s not supposed to be creepy, just kinda funny.) Also, she’s probably totally right about the gender difference in bathroom etiquette.

Cas is brilliant – he knows exactly what to say to get Sam to play along with Dean’s plan.

nice job kthnx i can haz castiel

i like Sam’s description of his and Dean’s “illegal business”.

DEAN TAKES CARE OF HIS CAS LIKE HE TAKES CARE OF HIS SAMMY.
YES GOOD YES, THIS IS WONDERFUL WRITING. (also i’m sad because this doesn’t happen on the show as much as it should because that’s the way it should be *sad face, pouts*)

Hannah is one of the people Misha Collins inspires and likes. Random acts, right?

Ahhhhahahah, oops, so when i was reading chapter seven, i somehow got confused because the song and Dean’s thoughts were both in italics, and for a split second i thought Sara Bereilles was singing about making it work and “We don’t have to go drinking anymore.”

Is it really annoying that like 70% of my comments are actually just quotes of your story with no actual comment on them? Because i don’t know how to say how great and/or funny and/or sadly true (which makes it great/funny) they are.
Incidentally, “hospitals were where Winchesters went to die” (three guesses as to which great/funny/sadly true i mean for that one).

“By all that is holy, Cas, please do not giggle. Ever.” *snorts*

Thank you for sharing your writing, stories, ideas, etc.!
MnM-Flurry chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
This is so good! I absolutely loved the dialogue and I think you did such a great job of portraying Dean and Sam's relationship with each other.
But I especially liked Dean and Cas's relationship, not too mention the fact that I actually fell in love with Jen after only a few chapters.
Seriously this is a great story!
YouWin chapter 11 . 7/7/2015
So I'd like to preface this (and Jesus doesn't it sound ominous to start with a preface) with telling you I don't review fanfics. Like ever. It's not that I don't enjoy a fair amount or am a complete ass who thinks positive reinforcement is too new-agey or something like that. I've got this weird "I'm only touristing the black hole that is destiel fan fiction because I'm still trying to convince myself that I'm still a real adult if I'm super into this" complex. Which, yeah is probably way too much of my own pyschosis to lob at an unmet internet entity... But my point to this ramble is that you made me break my wallflower radio silence. Seriously, you're that good. Your writing is funny, spot-on character, and feels authentic. I honestly thought I'd already read all the good stuff, but this story (and the other stuff that I've now gone back and read) has been exceptional. So you win. Here's your review you glorious assbutt, you.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 11 . 2/17/2015
oh god only with them would the cemetery would be on their sex list only with them
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 4 . 2/17/2015
i think she is oddly perfect for him so far I love her usually a lot of people do horrible female characters but I love yours so far
SPNTWDlover chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
Oh my gosh I am sooo late to the party, but I absolutely loved this story! You are an amazing writer and I have loved all of you stories... like I said I'm late to the party but I was wondering if that hot cocoa story was still up for grabs I would really love to read it!
P.S. I really love all of the songs you chose, you are really good at picking the perfect song for a chapter/scene
TobiBlack chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
The line where Castiel says that Chuck could shove his grace up his ass, and Dean looks at Cas like he's the best thing ever and made him so proud, was absolutely hilarious!
weasleychick32 chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
Fabulous story! I looove your OC and the whole plot here was great. :-)