Reviews for Choices
thejacinthsong chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Very well-written. I really enjoyed it, though I would have liked to see the reunion between villagers/Hiccup.
Toothless-the-nightfury chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Please do a story on. This or maybe a continuation? Hiccup goes back to berk and meets up with his father again! That would be awesome :-D

but this was still really good!
Comet Moon chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Very well done

Good show

Ja ne

LaughableBlackStorm chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This was brilliantly written, really it was just fantastic. The vagueness of it and yet the details woven into the brief descriptions were really enthralling to read. Hiccup was almost a metaphor for time, sort of; or Berk was. It's hard to describe what exactly my interpretation of your story is. Berk remains the same, as though standing still in time - or not knowing of time's passing, while Hiccup advances in time, knowledge, etc. There are a lot more feelings and thoughts roaming through my head, but they would definitely not come across making any sort of sense if I were to write them down, trust me! This was truly a magnificent little story, I loved every part of it. Thank you for writing it! :)
just me chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
"They had learned much through the years, art, math, tongues, novels, history, myths, legends, songs, dances, cultures. They learned of war and warriors who fought them. They studied peace and those to yearned to realize it. They stood in awe of kings and queens and pitied the poor and enslaved. They traveled the wildest forests to the tamed city road and watch where nature and cultured met. They saw advances in improving life and in ending it. They saw, they studied and they learned."

Now I want you to write stuff about this part, because it's very cool. Maybe a string of one-shots (H&T in Rome! H&T in Greenland! H&T in Istanbul! H&T in Gibraltar!)?

Anyway, I like the vagueness of the ending. Did H&T get attacked, or shunned, or something else? Do we really need to know?