Reviews for You and Me and the Fairytale That Never Happened
northerlywind chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Wow. Indescribably profound story. Really. This was brilliant. Each and every character was in character. Besides that I LOVED the unique Pov. First person/second person. Terrific job.
chibi-chinita chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Good job! I love this story :) It's really good, and it sounds like something that might happen next season. Did you hear about it? They say that Tina will go out with Mike for a while.

Kurt's "Muck" thing made me laugh.

And if it comes down to Puck vs. Artie... Artie all the way! Wahoo!
imawesome519 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
you shouldnt write like that 2nd person i think it is. its very confusing like really.
turtleducklings chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Gahh. The angst! haha. This is reeaaaalllly good. I like it a lot.

As for the Puck/Artie news, I've no idea. That was the first I'd heard of anything about that. Oh well. haha. But I'm happy that Artie's getting more screen time. He deserves it! He's my favorite.

Bravo on this oneshot. It was extremely well written.

-Demigod
Midnight Chocolate chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
this is really angsty

but I loove it!
waterloo chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
great story, i wanna know the next chapter
Sharkwoman chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I really like how you strayed away from cliches in this fic, even if I love happy ending!Artina.

As for the Puck/Artie news, I'm just glad Artie's getting more screentime, to be honest. I know that either way, neither of the guys are getting kicked off of the show, only Glee club. In that way, I almost hope it's Artie because maybe that'll give more room to explore his character.

But I have a feeling it'll be Puck somehow, since he's the troublemaker and all that.
GallifreyanBiochemist chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I don't like angst that much but this is good. :) You really conveyed the emotions very well, especially Tina's. :)

Keep it up! :D