Reviews for A Fresh Start
Judy24 chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
Oh come on! Please write another chapter(s)! Please, please, please - as soon as possible!
SnitchCaught chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is an outstanding story that incorporates all of the characters we love! Please write as often as possible
Witch Firebolt chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
I hope you keep doing this story. I really like it.
DeathlyHallowsschoolgirl chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
Ooooooh!
Luna's just met her future husband! I wonder how far you'll take this...
Love the story!
Hoping for more Hinny!
kiwifan13 chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
I've really enjoyed reading your story so far. It seems 'normal', no over the top emotional scenes or no emotion what so ever - it's very close to how I would picture this time. Thanks for sharing and I hope you do manage the time to update soon :)
CaughtInAFantasy chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
Oh wow haha I was wondering where this story was going. I'm glad you updated! I really do love this story, you should try for updating once every week.

Anyways, can't wait to see more of this story! I'm a big fan! Update again soon!
MuggleCreator chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
Nice stuff. Luna & Rolf...ooooh.
snoopykid chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
really awesome writing! cant wait to see what happens next! )
Daz Lee chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
LUNA X OC
OC ROLF
YAY YAY YAY!
DnDn
lyaser53 chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
A start of better things to come, I wonder what the staff meeting at one is about, With no paper work to read over to get them up to speed?
Daz Lee chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
This story is AWESOME!
I've been looking for ages for someone to write a story like this, just how I imagine life after the final battle.
Waiting for your update,
DnDn
LongChild chapter 9 . 3/24/2012
Aberystwyth is an ok town it isn't manky and im sure it has more than one inn its a great place to shop too other than that its good
vintage90vinyl chapter 11 . 11/1/2011
i love this story, please keep going with it!
lyaser53 chapter 11 . 9/22/2011
Good stuff, There is so much more though...I can't wait to get your take on it!
shadowkissed586 chapter 11 . 8/10/2011
OMG update soon this is amazing !