Reviews for Abandoned
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
FINISH THE STORY
crsma2 chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Oh definitely their situation will last if they both love one another and I know they will.

How can Tsukushi not love the arrogant Domiyoji I surely do haha.

Thanks for the awesome read and hopefully I look forward to an update thats whenever you writing muse comes back. *fingers crossed*.

Btw the R&R you are curious about is READ and REVIEW I mean I hope I'm right unless someone corrects me.
Beyond the Wind chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
i liked this chapter, but to me, the characters seem way to different then they are in the series. it seems like they are different people with the same names. it was like tsukushi to back away and blush, but not like her to peck him on the lips.
Beyond the Wind chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
i thought this was another good chapter. there are just a couple tips i would like to give you.

you keapt putting (from tsukasa's POV) I did this, I did that. quote from the story: ", I got quite a few fish, I got seven" Maybe you could put something like. "I caught quite a few fish, in fact, i got seven." Another quote: "I go back to the shelter and put it in a bag and bring it with me; in case anything tries to steal it." Maybe you could put, "Maybe i should go to the shelter to get a bag. I should bring it with me; in case anything might try to steal it." that way it would be more like he is thinking to himself, rather then discribing everything he is doing.

about the end of the chapter "Will tsukushi be happy about this?" I can't imagine in the whole world why she would be upset about tsukasa helping out.
Beyond the Wind chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
hi i'm laura. i loved your idea of them being stuck on the island without any rescue team or anything. i thought it was well written.

the tips i would give are to make the chapters a little bit longer. it seemed VERY short to me.