Reviews for Remote Madness
Razell chapter 1 . 4/8
'Yus, you gotta help me! Jack's trying to buttsex me!' That line will live forever.

Poor Yusei is going to be traumatized for life. Crow was awful doing that to Yusei, and Jack was worse for taking the bait. With friends like that...

Trust no one, Yusei.
Stardust854 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Oh my god i am laughing so freakng hard
Saki-Rose Chan chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Hiarashi chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
So was freakin' okay with this! You did such an awesome job with the character interaction! 5/5 stars!
LadyRosalie29 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Oh god this story is so funny. I know understand why Yusei needs some therapy after experience through all of this mess. Good job!
KateChibi chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
The idea with the remote was great! XD It was so funny! :D But poor Jack, I hope he will be alright... XDDD
CTCometfan chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Fucking hilarious! I could so see that happening! I would have laughed out, but I didn't want to risk waking my parents up, lol.
NinjaJudai19 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Omg! I feel bad fot Yusei!

But I think anyone who saw/heard their friends do/seeing that ofcourse they will need therapy!

but this is very funny :3
yuseijacklover chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This was really fun to read
Lildragonbabe chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I had WWWAAAAYYYYY to much fun reading this. Seriously, that was hilarious.

I hope that no children read this, because I can guarantee you they will be traumatized now.
awesomesauciness chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
nice one yusei,

who would want a mini jack around?
darkstardragon432 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
hahahahahaha thats funny XD
WhiteKnight066 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I would have honestly needed therapy after something like that, not sure how much it would help thou.

This was really funny, and I enjoyed reading it. Poor Yusei.
Hysterical Insanity chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
*is dead of laughter!* *laughing dead people noise* !

Lamenting.Empress chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I was reading this during math class... After a test... It was quiet... And I laughed... Loud.

So this story is good for getting kicked out of class, but it made my week.