Reviews for Grudge
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I like how you made Slingshot so protective.
Pacerpaw chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Good story, this really seems like what Sling is thinking so it's a plausible POV. I can understand Slings initial thoughts and doubts about his leader before Silverbolt had a real chance to prove himself and earn some respect from his teammates.
QoS chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Slingshot has a reputation in fanon as a jerk, so it was great to read this insightful look into his perspective. Sure, he's not nice. But at the same time, he has a very good point. Silverbolt was made their leader not because Vector Sigma designated him as such, not because he earned it through heroic and leaderlike traits, but because he had a serious problem. How fair is that, from Slingshot's point of view?

Excellent conclusion, too - that was a perfect last line. Thanks for the story!
Thing With No Talent chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Good intentions behind absolute dickery. Yep, that's Slingshot. The worst part is, he's got a point, as usual.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Hmmm. A thoughtful, and thought-provoking, little piece on personality conflict, shortsightedness, and a few other things. Like a good stew, or a good sausage, the ingredients may surprise you.

Normally, I am not a fan of no-dialogue stories. But I will make an exception for this one, which is PDG (pretty danged good) without the quote marks scattered throughout.

Last line's a killer, too.