Reviews for Defying all logic Beyond all hope
pjfan chapter 19 . 2/19
pleaseupdateamdyingtoreadtillendpleasepleasepleaseupdate
gx257 chapter 19 . 1/10
I love this story I get things get in there way but if you could please post more than i would be pretty happy
Guest chapter 19 . 11/18/2014
I like the story, but I just think the Avatar, Spirit and Caesar things are too much. It's original, but I'd prefer if you'd have focused more on Percy and Athena's relationship. Sad that Thalia died though, but I guess it was necessary for the story. I hoped they'd just break up or something eventually but I guess that was probably not dramatic enough. I love how you write Percy and Athena's friendship and relationship, it didn't expect Percy to take over Annabeth's job and that was a good reason for them to spend time with each other.
guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
You're right, Athena does have black hair. You can also look at the camphalfblood wikia website and there's a picture of her and a description. Although it's possible she may have had blond hair once since she's a goddess and can appears any way she wants, I think her normal hair is black. Annabeth's blond hair comes from her father I think, and perhaps it's the same with her other children. To be honest, I can't imagine Athena with blond hair (that's an Annabeth thing), black hair suits her better.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/30/2014
I've been self teaching my self Latin too)
aLazyButSmartFanPJO chapter 19 . 9/18/2014
Damn, you're the bomb. That's a lot of stuff to deal with, but well. I know you'll get through it, you're a tough cookie. :D I will be waiting for the update!
Charlemagne Gryffis chapter 18 . 8/16/2014
You just had to bring another thing into it. Theatrical sigh. I await the update.
cookingscarlet chapter 18 . 3/20/2014
Ummm,it doesn't say crossover...
cookingscarlet chapter 15 . 3/20/2014
Ur very evil. Three lovers?
Shadow Steve chapter 16 . 2/4/2014
Ha i'm assuming the message was inspired by death note nice
ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet chapter 18 . 1/2/2014
Avatar? Really? I mean, it's a great show and all, but combine major elements of the two universes doesn't really seem to work.
ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
se his water powers to heal her, even in the presence of mortals?
PURE DISCORD chapter 16 . 12/28/2013
its not ceasar it light bitchs
Halvax chapter 18 . 11/21/2013
Please update!
JJ9er409er chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
Stop with the Cliffhangers!