Reviews for Defying all logic Beyond all hope
Guest chapter 7 . 9/19/2017
i know how it feels. i was never able to say goodbye to my big bro, who died on the battlefield in iraq. we always fought, and i never got to tell him how much he meant to me. but at least he died doing good, because he died by grabbing a bomb and jumping in a lake so he could take down a building, and even though he did it, he died on the way up by gunfire. im sorry if this is long, its just i had to mention it
Man Who Laughs chapter 19 . 8/1/2017
I think this story was doing pretty good up until you got to the Heroes of Olympus storyline; the whole Avatar/Daedric Prince thing is awfully confusing and it just makes the story confusing. I feel like you could've just ended the story when Percy finished Olympus, but that's just my opinion.
jasonhunterdarkus2 chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
he was a god... no he was God No please tell me he loses these abiliteis this is insane
Greekfreek1 chapter 19 . 9/25/2016
Please update this is Fucking awesome I like how Perseus is the Avatar And this whole story it has a really thought out and awesome plot to the story so once again please update
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
This story was so good! I just wish you would have focused more on Percy and Athena. Don't abandon this story. Its too good, even though the whole avatar spirit may have been unnecessary.
VXS17 chapter 19 . 5/30/2016
PLEASE ADD MORE...
hukuna maFUCKINGtata chapter 11 . 2/10/2016
Athena is a godly bitch
pjfan chapter 19 . 2/19/2015
pleaseupdateamdyingtoreadtillendpleasepleasepleaseupdate
gx257 chapter 19 . 1/10/2015
I love this story I get things get in there way but if you could please post more than i would be pretty happy
Guest chapter 19 . 11/18/2014
I like the story, but I just think the Avatar, Spirit and Caesar things are too much. It's original, but I'd prefer if you'd have focused more on Percy and Athena's relationship. Sad that Thalia died though, but I guess it was necessary for the story. I hoped they'd just break up or something eventually but I guess that was probably not dramatic enough. I love how you write Percy and Athena's friendship and relationship, it didn't expect Percy to take over Annabeth's job and that was a good reason for them to spend time with each other.
guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
You're right, Athena does have black hair. You can also look at the camphalfblood wikia website and there's a picture of her and a description. Although it's possible she may have had blond hair once since she's a goddess and can appears any way she wants, I think her normal hair is black. Annabeth's blond hair comes from her father I think, and perhaps it's the same with her other children. To be honest, I can't imagine Athena with blond hair (that's an Annabeth thing), black hair suits her better.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/30/2014
I've been self teaching my self Latin too)
SmartzyFan chapter 19 . 9/18/2014
Damn, you're the bomb. That's a lot of stuff to deal with, but well. I know you'll get through it, you're a tough cookie. :D I will be waiting for the update!
wixley-kryptonese chapter 18 . 8/16/2014
You just had to bring another thing into it. Theatrical sigh. I await the update.
awesomeusername-likeprussia chapter 18 . 3/20/2014
Ummm,it doesn't say crossover...