Reviews for Learning to Trust
Tandy Sandman chapter 10 . 1/4
Aww... poor young Kenobi. Thank you again for your beautiful fics. I really enjoyed them!
MaryKenobi chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
I loved your story! do not have words to describe how much I enjoyed, it was fantastic! :D
chibi heishi chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
Jeez, no wonder Obi winds up not able to stand Healers - seems he spends half his life being told to stay in bed and recover.

Those two just can't catch a break, can they? (of course, it would be no fun for us if they did) And what IS it with Obi-Wan's leg? It's been broken, twisted, and now shot. Please tell me it's not the SAME leg...
MyselfOfficial chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
Such a great story! I love it! Thank you so much for taking the time to write it and share.
Keep up the great work. I can wait to read more of your stories!

-PenAndInk
MuggleCreator chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
Perfect! I'll go onto the 3rd now!
DarthUmbreon chapter 10 . 1/23/2012
Huzzah for happy endings! Looking forward to the other stories and hopefully more Obi-wan abuse.
DarthUmbreon chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
Hurrah for peaceful negotiations!
DarthUmbreon chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
I liked how you built up the tension in this scene.
DarthUmbreon chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
Yay for Obi-wan acting a good Jedi! Yay for more Obi-wan abuse. I eagerly look forward to more reading.
DarthUmbreon chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Poor Qui-Gon! I really feel sympathy for him. Great job so far!
DarthUmbreon chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
Good job with this chapter!
DarthUmbreon chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
Poor Obi-wan! I hope he survives this with minimal damage. No wait, I lie. I love Obi-wan abuse and angst! Looking forward to more Obi-wan abuse.
DarthUmbreon chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
What a good cliffhanger
DarthUmbreon chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Cue dramatic music as Ob-wan narrowly escapes death! Have I mentioned that I love Obi-wan abuse?
wolfdragonz chapter 10 . 1/22/2012
Cutsie ending... I liked it.