Reviews for So They'll Know
Cackymn chapter 1 . 6/23
Oh my god. This is so fantastic. I love when Tony fights. I wish the show would let Gibbs display his pride in Tony, like they used to!
This story was great!
Elanshaw chapter 1 . 5/10
Nicely done!
momkatg48 chapter 1 . 3/30
Thanks for this story. It's so them. Never go down being passive. And Gibbs always comes to the rescue.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
nice. Poor Tony
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Great story thNks!
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Hi, excellent portrayal of Tony and Gibbs, I was watching the scene in my internal full color TV.
Thanks and cheers!
Serenity Starke chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Very well written. I can completely believe this scenario the way you have written it. I like the interaction between Tony and Gibbs, it's very believable. I liked this a lot.
Padria95 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Awesome awesome story. Thank you so much for writing so well about Tony's inner, amazing strength! I love this.
MissFee chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Terrific! I have no other words. This was GOLD. Thank you! xo
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
That was wonderful. I feel bad for what Tony went through, but his thought process makes a lot of sense. Even with Gibbs not there he keeps Tony alive. :)
Rose Malmaison chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Very well written, dramatic, exciting, and all I can say is Tony got heart!
Tragedy of Fenwick chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This was so good! Please, write more fic. Seriously, I'll probably read whatever you write, lol. Thanks so much for posting! )
juniper294 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
love the structure of the story and how you can fit so much into such a small amount of text. Love the story, thanks for writing!
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Great story! Poor Tony must have been freaked! Amazing writing :)
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Oh, I loved this! Thank you!