Reviews for The Day After
Black Lighted Clouds chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
You did excellently in this - I really enjoyed it and I can picture it happening, great job!
Ihni chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This story made my heart go "aaw" and made me feel all gooey (is that even a word?) inside. Warren really should learn to feel better about himself. :)
mae.raine chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
the story was AWESOME in my opinion! Sky high needs some actually decent fics here that are not some WarrenOCromance thing... its really hard trying to sift through all of it trying to find something actually bearable to read XD

anyway, the story itself was awesome. (am i repeating myself?) it wasn't a whole choked-up-emotion-and-crying thing but I liked that tiny bubble of aww-ness when I finished it. :)

I hope to read more of your work in Sky High XD
Elizabeth Culmer chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
This is very sweet! I love how Warren is completely nonplussed by the change in people's attitudes (and the way he suddenly has annoying fangirls - that really cracked me up). His disappointment at finding himself alone in the cafeteria is nicely shown. I also like the examples Will uses to point out that Warren is a better person than he thinks he is, and the way Warren doesn't understand at first that Layla is inviting him to the sidekicks' party.

I think you have their characterizations down very well. Will and Layla are both genuinely nice and fair people, so it feels right for them to immediately pull Warren into their friendship, and since Warren's been such a loner, his perplexity also feels very believable.
annoynomous chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I really enjoy stories with warren, will and layla as best friends. While I also really enjoy warren/layla stories I found this friendship story to be pretty interesting as well. If you go on with a longer one, I will look forward to reading it. Thanks!