Reviews for Bow Ties Are Cool
Artdirector123 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Love this story! I also love how historically correct it is.
The Animanga Girl chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Bow ties ARE cool!
Gandalf chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Sorry. It's just that fic after fic makes that mistake.
Inwitari Turelie chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
gandalf, I'm well aware it's a Police Call Box, which where indeed ubiquitous in the UK for a few decades. However those decades fell in the 20th century and so given these ficlet takes place in the 18th and the Hetalia countries aren't known to commonly have perfect premonition I think it's perfectly plausible (and indeed to be expected) that England wouldn't recognise it.
gandalf chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
It's a POLICE TELEPHONE BOX. Since they were everywhere in Britain in the fifties and sixties I think England would recognise one, don't you?
Velgamidragon chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Oh, you DEFINITELY got the whole 11th-doctor-rambling spiel downpat, good job. I can imagine THAT would be very difficult to do. :)
Sarpndo chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
lol. :)
angel61991 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
lol this is funny.
Lady Nightwisp chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I love Eleven's tea rant. It's perfect!
whoisnotmyname chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
THIS. Absolutely made my morning. Even though it's only been morning for fourty five minutes - but still! - not trying to degrade my compliment or anything...

Anywho! A rather enjoyable little ficlet this was. I like the idea~ Very ammusing. Kept the Doctor in character, so no worries there - or at least in my opinion - as was England. I found the Doctor's rant over Brits and their tea humorous. Oh! and the Daleks! xD Gets me every time.
scribeofruse chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Don't worry. Your Doctor is perfectly Eleven-ish. No need to panic in the slightest.

More in this, uh, alternate reality would be appreciated... D
Renart chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
OMG!

what a lovely ficlet!
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Just saw the bowtie of his, it's huge. I really prefer ribbons though...and neckties. XD
EarlyLearningCentre chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Brilliant! I am so glad you wrote this. Personally I think your characterisation was quite good and I loved the reference to the tea-making darleks (I'm going off to watch that episode right now).