Reviews for Maternal Instinct
FangirlingFanati chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
This is so perfect! Congrats! I loved how sweet and cute and at times, emotional it was. Great job!
oo Countess D oo chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
I love every bit of this story (: Especially chapter 7. Amazing job (:
Lindaleriel chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
I just want to hug this story to bits. Love!
FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
#111!yayayayayayay! applause! standing o!
ENCORE!

AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN A GAIN AGINA GAIN!

SUCH A GREAt and cute little story! i loved it!

we loved it

FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwww. i love this! so sweet and perfect!

im reading this to my mom while she is sick, and she is battling nyquiled eyelids as i read ! lol

jackie and deb

she gives thumbs up btw.
FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
this is so awesome! i live this story, and i am finding myself saddened that its over!
FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
awww! she reffered to them as almost brothers! so sweet! theyre the perfect family!

FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
sweet. candy cavity sweet! love this!

still thumbs up. poork kurtie. all sicky poo

FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
so adorable!

FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
awwwwwww... i love it!

FanfictionGleeBabies chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
this is sooo sweet! i love this! i love the HUDMELS! thumbs up!

thus is even sweeter considering theyre not the hudmels yet!

chamilet chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
Awwwww. I love Hudmel stories.
Marionet chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
Aww. Kjeheh, I couldn't help it :P At first I was a little sceptical, thinking "who can write eight chapters about one sick day?" but now I'm super-glad that I got to read it. Actually, now I think there are in no way enough Carole/Kurt-fics out there. It's just so sweet, I'm happy that Kurt has such an amazing mother-figure in his life, poor little thing. Carole is a fantastic character, there should be way more of her in the show, exactly interacting with Kurt. But yeah, back to the fic, I adore it! Your style is so natural and wonderful and sweet and amazing and absolutely fabulous. Keep up the good work! Thank you.
Kurtsie chapter 8 . 1/12/2012
AW! This is the cutest, sweetest, most adorable little story I've ever read! I'm a sucker for Kurt/Carol stories, they are just so cute!
wolf of infinity chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
Aw, this was a very sweet story about the love between Kurt and Carole I liked reading it, because of the family fluff and the cuteness.

It did had me wondering, though... I mean, I don't really know how old Kurt is in this story since I'm not familiar with the high school system and stuff, but I'm guessing around 15-17? I mean... is it normal for parents to stay home from job just because their kid is sick when the kid is that age...? I mean, I have the best and most loving parents in the world and stuff, but when I got sick around that age, them staying at home from work wasn't really an issue - I was fine on my own... But maybe that's just me and my pride... Haha, anyway, I liked the story! Good work : )