Reviews for The Holiday
BlazingMockingjay chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Lol! Sorry I didn't finish my last review. Typing on an iphone while driving on a bumpy road is hard :P Anyway this chapter was awesome! My mom got crapped on by a bird on an olen top bus once, it was hillarious :-) lol update soon!
BlazingMockingjay chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
L
BlazingMockingjay chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Lol! This actually sounds kinda like my holiday as well :-) my little sister is just like Karen!
Carrottop2 chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
This is just like what the actual characters would do! Please carry on the story! xoxo
cavemanluver14 chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
omg funniest thing ever! more plz!
cavemanluver14 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
luv it so funny!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
this was awesome :D your characters are really acurate, and I especially love jake, just how I imagine him 3
Lolzish chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Hiya

I really like this story, cause you've kept the family in character and given a believable but funny storyline.

Please keep updating, it's really good

much love to youthis fic!
ROMANTICHORRORFAN-9988 chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
I love love love! this story! telalala! :P crabbs! :P
ROMANTICHORRORFAN-9988 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Lol, i like this stright away and i haven't even started reading the story yet.

'Title: The Holiday

Disclaimer:

I do not own Karen (as much as I'd like to, because she is sooo cute!)

Ben (as much as I'd like to, because he is funny XD)

Jake (as much as I'd like to, because he is well fit)

Pete (as much as I'd like to, because he is hilarious! XD)

Sue (as much as I'd like to, because she is funny and I love how she copes with her kids XD)

Or Outnumbered (as much as I'd love to!)

I do, however, own the storyline. It is based on my own holiday. Hahaha! So, Enjoy!'

Already made me feel fuzzy inside! :P

Heheehe, the toilet i love this! you very good! :P I love karen!
Kezza1D chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Hahaha Loved this story. Just came across it today especially your story line I though that it was going to be a terrible story line but in fact it was hilarious and interesting.

Please Update soon.
Justin.Russo.XD chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Good Story...and woah, if that's based on your holiday, then you're more like Karen than I thought...lol, and I already thought you were like her XD

Anyway, you're very funny when you're writing. It's cool, and I can't wait for more chapters.

Lol, I love Karen...she's so...random XD
lozzie15 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
hey kirstie

i love outnumbered and i love your story! is there gonna be a series four? i hope so! the brockman family make me lol!
lozzie15 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
hey kirstie

DisneyChannelPrincess Annie chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This is a really awesome story! I really like it, Angel!

Honestly, Kirstie, and you say you're bad at english?

You should show your english teacher these stories...I bet she'd love them XD

Anyway, fab story and a fab author! Awesome! Can't wait for updates XD