Reviews for The Proposal
:D
Thank you chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
I hope you update soon
Witchisonherbroo chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
The witch is on her broom
D chapter 11 . 10/7/2014
I review. Now please! end the story!you cant just start a perfect story and leave it hanging!And yes, I am going to review every month on this story to tell you to update for the sake of those thousands of hopeful viewers! Good story though!
onomonolinda chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
Is Roy going to try to hurt Rachel? Then Gar shows up and saves her :)
The ending is sooo Rachel-y MWAHAHAHAHA-that was for Rachel ;D
Please update soon!
Pity chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
Now I kind feel bad for demoness Rachel now. She wants to be loved and puts up a wall to protect herself. Very nice touch. You did make Rachel more "humanized" and...a little likeable. Her tiny unknowing crush on Gar helps
HAHAHa chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
I love the way you switch it from first person to third person so smoothly. The "HAHAHa" is for that cinnamon roll. I can almost feel her anger for that scent tormenting her. Or maybe it impacted me that hared because I haven't eaten breakfast.
OMV 100th review chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
That. Was. The. Awesomest. Chapter. Ever. Okay, it was good just like the first two, but married?
You captured the moment perfectly! Although, how did everyone know about them getting married? Anyway keep up the good writing!
P.S. P.P.S. I reviewed! I have the honor of being your 100th reviewest or reviewer or... CONGRATULATIONS! Your story is now officially amazing. 100 people reviewed!;D
Movie chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
If the movie ending is happy, I'm 'kay with it. I live in China. No personal info though ;)(dont know y i wrote that though*scratches head*)

You r doing so good! You keep me on the edge of my seat, literally
Forlorn chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
i was so into your story, i almost forgot to review. This story has the most stories, and i got to say, you are doing a fantastic job of it. I also see it is not completed. I normally do not read un-completed stories, unless they are recently updated. I have made an exception because my friend on fanfiction "forced" me into reading this. I think you know KZ93? He got everyone reading this, saying its awesome. And frankly, I think it is. I won't review on every chapter, just the last, to signify I have read this story, it's wonderful, and I have recommended this to one other person. You started the intro chapter very well.

My Fav Quote/Scene-Gar spills tea, switches tickets for Vic's shirt, and Rachel finds Jessica's number on her tea cup.
Anorakite chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
KZ93 was right! You are a fabulous author.
I chose this chap. to review because the falling on each other on the plane was the. Most. Funniest. Thing. I. Read.
Good job not giving up on your story and for getting 97 reviews!
Sceneritzy chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
Glad things worked out.
Have fun at your family reunion. Those things are fun.
PLZ continue
Oh no chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
Everyone, let's give her some sympathy
(People comfort you and treat you like those mini pink aliens when tt crashed on that planet. You know, they treated raven as a queen, like that.)
Good with the story so far.
Rock chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
This is the most awesomest story my friend (KZ93) ever suggested. It's hilarious and serious and is so well put together. Thank you for spending time on this.
Andra the Great chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
This was really smooth, interesting chapter
Garfield's reaction to Raven "we're getting married" is priceless
Everyone is making fun of gar and Rae and then they realise they love each other, I presume?
Ok maybe not that fast but slowwly