Reviews for Two For Flinching
NuitTombee chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Cute and amusing little one-shot.
Some Random Weird Guy chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This was fantastically heartwarming.

A continuation would be absolutely amazing.
lilly314 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
You should continue this. I LOVE it!
Glittering Turquoise chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Wow...this is a nice good pairing even though I don't know why I'm now crazy for Aang/Ty Lee, Aang/Azula, Aang/Yue, Aang/Mai, Suki/Haru, Zuko/Song. It just happens to me this yeear.

I'm still a fan of Aang x Katara & Toph x Sokka.

Your story was awesome! I love it!
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
With all the countless Zutara fics here on it's always so refreshing to read a well written Mai/Aang fic such as this.
missconductx9 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
THAT WAS CUTE.

I never really gave this pairing much thought, buuut... this is actually quite interesting, hehe.

And it was wonderfully written, too!
Captain Deadpool chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I love crazy psycho women! A very well written story with a very unusual, but awesome, subject. Sometimes I wished more poeple dared to be different.
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
You know..I just got an Idea thanks to you...a What-If story...What if Aang didnt wake up in the north pole?What if he was somewhere else when he was awakened...BY TOPH! This could put a major twist on things...(Aang found in the local mountain that Toph ONCE got lost in...) Or what if it was another girl?XD So many girls..so many possibilitys...Hell,he could hook up with TSUKI even..It all really depends on which way he had flown when he was in the hurricane a hundred years ago.
Lavanya Six chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This was a very sweet story.