Reviews for The Last Airbender: Script Rewrite
mazardeus chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I think your script is far worse than Night's. It's not even creatively professional. Night's retold adaption is the best, and to me, it actually surpasses the show.
SilverJaguar chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
Hi, I have a certain place in my heart for absoutely terrible movies and just recently I sat down and took the time to watch The Last Airbender again. As you can imagine, it was just as bad, if not worst, than it was the first time I watched it years ago so I started looking up the official script to see if it was just poorly written or poorly directed (Both/either being M. Night's fault)
Instead, I found your script, and speaking of years ago, I realize that you wrote this about 4 years ago, so you may never even see this comment but if you do, just know that I think you're on the right track with your re-writes to the scenes of the film.
My only critique on this page is that you kind of rushed the conversation between Kanna, Katara and Sokka. And also, I like the scene from the show where they try to remember "Yip yip" or whatever Aang says to get Appa airborne and Sokka is just making crazy noises. It was a humurous moment that the movie declined to include but it would've helped the scene IMO
gsmith1030 chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
I dint think that the movie was that bad but the show was a lot better then the movie I like your script it is better then the movie and I think the actors that played aang and katara were pretty good and the one who played princess yue was also good but the others in the movie were plain bad and I like your casting choices they are better then nights pick keep it up.
gabi chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
better then the movie keep it up try splitting it up into 2 movies because the first book one may be too long.
Loverofart chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I didn't really like it either.
loserfly chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I hated the movie cause I thought the whole avtar series being in film could have had so much more potential you know. I just thought Shyamalan should have never written it and much of the fav characters weren't in it. I actually thought I could have written a better script. I would have split book one into 2 movies. When I read your script I just loved it, so far I could imagine the opening of the movie and I kind of had the sae idea. This would definitely bring excitement to the audience who aren't familiar. Please do write more, I'm a fan of yours already.
MorningSuns chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
That was so good! I swear, you should have been the director. I didn't really like the cast in the movie but yours are way better. I personally thought that Nicola Peltz and Noah Ringer did a really good job, but Jackson was just horrible. Please continue?
Calm-Waters chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
Wow! That was amazing! :D love it!
Star chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
The movie sound really, really, fast paced. Lol
Star chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I didn't even bother to go and see it. I saw an exclusive on nickelodian and when I heard he changed Aang's and Sokka's names and got rid of the kyoshi warriors because he "liked them too much" I was like :O I swear to god if he had changed Katara's name I'd have driven to his house, busted down the door and be like "What the HELL! How dare you call yourself an Avatar fan!" And beat him over the head with the script I don't even want to know about.

It got 2/5 stars cuz of the visual effects. He did something right there I guess but whoever decided to let that Avatar-fan wannabe direct the movie is freaking retarded
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Fantastic opening scene! I love that you're writing a script, with specific actors for characters - like a movie director. I like to imagine what the camera would show if a certain movie was made.

One question. I'm glad to see that you'll be including Suki, Azula and Lo & Li. But what about Jet? He was another character who people were disappointed to see was not in M. Night Shyamalan's movie.
William W. Burrell chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
This was a much better first part than what was in the actual movie. However, it still seemed a little short, and did not have as good dialogue as it could have had. The entire Southern Water Tribe part of the movie should take at the least 30 minutes. I'll go ahead and explain how I believe the movie should be "split up." (This is the minimum amount of time that should be spent on each part) The South Pole part should be 30-40 minutes. after that, another 10-15 minutes should be spent on the Southern Air Temple. After that,another 50-60 minutes should be spent on the rest of the things (Kyoshi Island, King Bumi, Jeong-Jeong, Water-Bending Scroll, Agni-Kai, Zuko's "Death," etc. Finally, a good 40-50 minutes shold be spent on the final Northern Water-Tribe part. That includes training with Pakku, along with the siege. Does that make a fairly long movie? Yes, it does, but that is what the series deserves. 22 hour and 30 minute movies, to maybe even 3 hour movies for each book. Otherwise, they need to split each book up into two parts, whch would make more money, and allow for 6 very faithful movies. As long as they aren't directed, written, or produced by M. Knight Shyamalan.
Sokka'sFirstFangirl chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
could learn from you :)
Sokka'sFirstFangirl chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
Boomerang power! XD This is still better than
Sokka'sFirstFangirl chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
SO MUCH BETTER THAN !

Seriously if the fans are this good a prfessional like should have been brilliant!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »