Reviews for When a Tornado Meets a Volcano
jaymaddict chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
hey love your stories so much
great shot :)
if you have time and if you wanna can you write a carma fic funny one with maybe jealous will ? i mean it will be fun because you are a very good writer
sorry it's not a demand just a curious qestions lol
thank you for all your amazing fic !
jaymafan chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Ooo one of my favorite wemma fic ever ! Do you know that i read it again and again lol its such a great work you re a pro :) tjank you so much i love carl caracter it bring some suspens abd tension to the cute wemma romance 3 thank you again you make my day :-D
Kris Morene chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
Beautiful ending! I loved this story!
Kris Morene chapter 11 . 2/19/2012
This is a really good story, but you're pretty far off on the court stuff. There's no reason for a non-testifying witness to be at a prelim hearing, and witnesses aren't even allowed to be in the courtroom while other witnesses are testifying, or their testimony could be influenced by what they hear someone else say. An insanity plea is basically a plea of "I did it, but I was crazy", so it's the LAST thing anyone wants to plea, because they have to admit they did it. It's a really, really rare plea, and only happens when the evidence is solid, because if insanity fails, they are guilty. Insanity during the time of the incident would be left to the jury...the DA can't just refuse to accept an insanity plea. The jury would get to hear from doctors and witnesses and decide for themselves whether or not he was too crazy to know right from wrong. The prosecution wouldn't try to dismiss a witness when they're done questioning, as they'd assume the defense would cross-examine...they always do. And the defense would get to question Emma until they were done. The judge wouldn't just stop the questioning completely because of witness badgering. He'd just warn them off that track of questions and let them continue until they said "no further questions" and then the witness would be dismissed. If an attorney insists on asking questions the judge has already cautioned them against, that would be really unprofessional and the attorney could get sanctioned. Preparing for a trial like that would take months, not days, also. The arraignment would be pretty quick, as that's just entering a plea, but the rest takes time. Also, unlike on TV, pretty much everyone is offered a plea. Cases go to trial when a defendant won't plead out, not because a prosecutor didn't offer them a plea. The reduced sentence in a plea comes in exchange for saving court time and money, and plea bargains come MORE often in cases that are very solid...the defense knows they will lose, so they take the reduced sentence instead of risking a stronger penalty after the trial. A plea bargain is not seen as a bad thing to a prosecutor. It's a good thing, since it allows them to handle that case quickly and move on to the next one.

Hope that helps a bit on the legal stuff. Feel free to private message me if you have any questions. Legal procedure is tough, and you did a better job of it than a lot of television shows I've seen! Your story is awesome. Emma and Will's reactions are very real and believable, and remarkably in character for both of them, particularly considering your subject matter. I like how she has her ups and downs, and you've avoided the "healing cock" trope that so many stories like this fall into. You realize that Emma just falling into bed with Will isn't going to make everything all better, and your story reflects that reality. I really like what you've done so far here, and I'm off to read the next couple chapters. Thanks for a great read so far!

-Kris Morene
GleekOut87 chapter 12 . 1/19/2011
great fic.

i loved it.

even if the ending had some missing moments for me.
TwentyThree.On.August.The.12th chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Wow, I literally just sat down and read this from beginning to end. I'm in between class and work, however, so I won't be able to deliever a stellar review. I try and put as much into reviewing well as an author puts into writing. I must however, say that this is exceptional. There is so much I love about this! Sue is probably my favorite. I do plan on giving you a way better review later, but I just wanted to tell you that I loved this. I'm on my way to read the second part now. :) I know I'm rambling a bit too...sorry. Just a bit overexcited and slightly self medicated (a cold). This is a definite fav!
marissaisgod chapter 12 . 9/10/2010
Excellent story.
HayleyLouise chapter 12 . 9/6/2010
AMAZING! Sad that it's over, though.
Permanent Rose chapter 12 . 9/6/2010
A beautiful ending to this roller coaster ride...I like the inclusion of the title at the end.

This fic was wonderfully done, through and through, and really, there's not much more I can say. Thanks for writing this
hermionegirl424 chapter 12 . 9/6/2010
This was an amazing fic! you captured the characters so well! Keep on writing!
TeddyOlivia chapter 12 . 9/5/2010
Carl scared me... seriously!

This fic is awesome!
KattyKit2003 chapter 12 . 9/4/2010
Omg, completely amazingly brilliant piece of fic, I loved it sooooo much! Such a perfect ending. Am off to read the smut now hee hee! Keep up the good work :)
Melissa chapter 12 . 9/4/2010
Excellent conclusion to a great story. Thank you!
LostGiraffe2 chapter 12 . 9/4/2010
That was awesome ending and an amazing story!

I loved it from start to finish, I'm hust sad that it's over!
Mandacakes chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
I absolutely love this story. I love the idea of Will being Emma's hidden savior and knowing that they are meant to be together but can't. I hate the character of Carl already and I am really anxious to read the rest. Great job!